s--k's plays week 7

s--k

Goodbye to Romance College Football
Finally back home from extended trip through the Rockies and visiting friends in Colorado. Like I said in wrapping up my week 6 thread, was largely in the dark on all of last week's results and traveling this week had very little time to devote to games this week. Mid next week I should be able to post again more regularly. Not bringing many wins in my threads, but always enjoy the process as much as anything.

Still searching for a feel good day start to finish, hoping today is the day. Normally bet dog heavy, but not a fav to be found on my card today!

1u
Tex +13
Pitt +7
Mizzou +7
Kent St +14
Utah +7
FL +7

.5u
KU +24'
BC +23
N Mex +13'
NW +10'
Haw +7'
Mem +7

Still on fence, may just wait for line movement to sway me: Wash, Ole Miss. I want to bet Mich - PSU, but I can't pick a side. Love the line for Michigan, but I think they lose - LOL!

week 6 / 4-9-1 (-1.55)
week 5 / 10-9 (-1.25u)
week 4 / 7-11 (-4.45u)
week 3 / 8-7 (+.95u)
weeks 1-2 / 25-21 (-.7u) unposted
futures

Last edited:
Finally back home from extended trip through the Rockies and visiting friends in Colorado. Like I said in wrapping up my week 6 thread, was largely in the dark on all of last week's results and traveling this week had very little time to devote to games this week. Mid next week I should be able to post again more regularly. Not bringing many wins in my threads, but always enjoy the process as much as anything.

Still searching for a feel good day start to finish, hoping today is the day. Normally bet dog heavy, but not a fav to be found on my card today!

1u
Tex +11
Pitt +7
Mizzou +7
Kent St +14
Utah +7

.5u
KU +25
BC +23
N Mex +13'
NW +10'
Haw +8
Mem +9
FL +7

Still on fence, may just wait for line movement to sway me: Wash, Ole Miss. I want to bet Mich - PSU, but I can't pick a side. Love the line for Michigan, but I think they lose - LOL!

week 6 / 4-9-1 (-1.55)
week 5 / 10-9 (-1.25u)
week 4 / 7-11 (-4.45u)
week 3 / 8-7 (+.95u)
weeks 1-2 / 25-21 (-.7u) unposted
futures

142 point lead !

Did add UW +12 for .5u. Just could not pull trigger on Michigan...head says Michigan...gut says Penn St = scratch.

1u (4-2 = +1.8)
W - Tex +13
L - Pitt +7
W - Mizzou +7
W - Kent St +14
W - Utah +7
L - FL +7

.5u (5-4 = +.3)
W - KU +24'
W - BC +23
W - N Mex +13'
L - NW +10'
W - Haw +7'
L - Mem +7
L - Wash +12
W - Miss +7
L - CU +29

9-6 +2.10u

Best week of the year and I essentially picked all the games 3 hours before first kick.

Tex - Biggest thing I thought here was that OU run D allowed Irish bunches of yards and OU O didn't deserve to lay DD on neutral field. Didn't expect the outright win, was just playing the high spread.

Pitt - The amazing thing was how this score just kept hanging out there for Pitt to cover even though Hokie D just dominated them and Pitt did not or would not have deserved the cover if it would have happened. I got the Hokie O I wanted and expected, Pitt O just let me down. Respect goes out to that VT D here.

Missouri - Didn't think that UGA D was good enough to slow or stop Tigers and gauntlet run for UGA set up well for Mizzou in this one regardless of injury situation.

Kent St - Too many for Ball to lay vs a good offensive team plus Ball was off the big UVA win.

Utah - I go against Stanford all the time, this was just another scheduled play in the "system" I guess you could call it, LOL. Just wish I could have watched the game, damn Directv - PAC 12 pissing match!

FL - LSU deserves the cover, still Gators had their chances to get this one, back door was open Murphy just couldn't get it done...or should I say LSU DL prevented him from getting it done.

Bunch of .5u plays, just a couple thoughts. Memphis had 100y more yards than Houston, but imploded with TOs on successive drives. Could have won straight up. TOs really hurt N Mex too, but I appreciate the back door. TCU isn't good enough to lay 24 even vs KU. Hawaii was a wild and crazy game.

Mid Season Futures Update:

2u
Buffy O 5.5 - 4-2
Minny O 5.5 - 4-2
W Mich U 5.5 - 0-7

1u
Mary O 6.5 - 5-1
N Tex O 5.5 - 3-3

.5u
Haw U 3.5 - 0-6
Tem U 4.5 - 0-6

Buffalo .2 for 1.2 MAC East Winner - 2-0 so far - leading competition Ohio 1-1, BG 3-0
Nebraska 1 for 2.90 B1G Legends Winner 2-0 so far - leading competition Michigan St 2-0, Michigan 1-1

Biggest regret from yesterday, I'm still kicking myself for missing this...Central Michigan +20 at Ohio. That line was just ridiculous. NC St was only -24 vs them and Ohio was just -3 last week at Akron. I saw that number a couple times when it was in the 18 neighborhood and just thought 'wow' and looked right past it. But when you are picking games Sat AM I suppose that happens.

well, I was with you on those Pitt and Florida plays. Kept saying to myself, can't you gys just sqeeze out one touchdown for me.
anyway, i'm glad you had a good day.

missed the wide open receiver for the cover ... so many chances ... the repeated PI calls accounted for most of LSU's work ..

Back