Ryder Collide

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
I usually go Euro heavy on this because they seem to have the cohesiveness that US never have, but just a hunch US wins it this year. No betting on the outcome, it's just too juiced, and will play plenty of Euros as well.

-14.99 total, interesting yet fun tournament, this one is epic for US fans but mind boggling to me as a bettor

9/30 Foursomes

Rose/Stenson -108
Walker/Z Johnson +114 3*
Pieters/Westwood +160

9/30 Four Ball

Rose/Stenson -108 4*
Garcia/Cabrera Bello -110 2* and -115 3*
Kaymer/Willett +109 2*
DJ/Kuchar -120 2* and -125 1*

10/1 Four Ball

DJ/Koepka -106 2*
Holmes/Moore -130
Kaymer/Sergio -115 4*
Rose/Stenson -120 6*

10/2 Singles

Rory McIlroy -145 5*
Stenson -125 1*, -150 .5*
JB Holmes +114
Justin Rose -150 2*
Walker -101

Sergio -125 2*
Ryan Moore -130
Sullivan +140
DJ -205 2*
Willett +120
Z Johnson -145 2*, -140 1*

Last edited:
Got lucky, never fade DJ and when I woke up the bigger one was losing

+1.34 Fri morning

Just such an awesome morning for the US and going to be tricky betting this afternoon, obv have to think Euro response will be immense. Personally, growing up in that part of the country, I just love putting on bent grass and having played all over the place, nothing is more comfortable to me still than what I grew up on. Seeing Zach drain those putts doesn't shock me at all. Fast greens, true rolls, just such a comfortable feel and I expect it to continue.

Kaymer/Willett +109 2*

and yes, will be on the Americans in the other one

Actually like Sergio/Rafa quite a bit, adding 3* to them at -115 so 5* total on them

This oughta be more fun than I expected yikes

Going to consolidate this stuff into the first post just to make sense of it, and I'm adding a unit to DJ/Kuchar at -125

Sat afternoon four ball

DJ/Koepka -106 2*
Holmes/Moore -130
Kaymer/Sergio -115 4*

Rose/Stenson -120 6*

Just gotta do it after that meltdown, think Reed making that last putt made this cheaper than it should be. Jordan wears his emotion on his sleeves and that won't go away an hour later no matter that they were able to salvage a half point I'm guessing. Add in that Euros really need a lead going into Sunday (we know how well the US does in match play) and I'll take this situation all day as the final match.

Welp, sometimes you just run into a buzz saw. Figured the big one was a bet on Reed vs Stenson/Rose, and it actually turned out to be right. Jordan provided nothing. But I literally bet into possibly the finest round of golf from an individual I've ever seen in the Ryder Cup. What can you do? Tip of the hat to Patrick Reed, that round of golf was incredible.

Brutal day on the links.

10/2 Singles

Rory McIlroy -145 4*
Stenson -125
JB Holmes +114
Walker -101
Sergio -125
Ryan Moore -130
Sullivan +140
Willett +120
Z Johnson -145 2*

Yeah BAR, just tough with a nice day on the gridiron to be nullified with a couple bets I'd make again tomorrow. Oh well.

Adding

Rory -145 1* (total 5 now)
Sergio -125 1* (total 2 now)
DJ -205 2* (just afraid this goes higher and if he loses this match with the cup potentially on the line, I just shrug)

I like Rose a lot as well, but at -150 I'll wait and if equity is lost so be it...usually singles is when I hammer the US, but this is a pretty unique position to have this lead and I'm much more leery, especially seeing these matchups and with what happened today. Phil played 33 holes today and he's old, guessing he could be fine but at some point that takes a toll. Taking Rory against Fatrick (borrowed from jimmy lol) after that round is virtually an auto bet. DJ doesn't seem to care about pressure anymore so I'll lay it...and if it comes down to the final match...wow. I like my chances.

Hope the US can bring it home, just played the way I play. Lean Kuchar as well, Kaymer seems to sleep walk at times in this thing and Kuch/Zach final two should be comforting to the US imo

Yeah, Kaymer is struggle bus right now.

Nice to have later tee times so I can get some sleep lol. Gonna have to go double TV with redzone tomorrow...and that is leaving bases out.

BOL today KJ, these are really compelling singles today. What a great sports day!

Should be fun fellas, this is what it's all about :cheers3:

ugh, hate to with the extra tax but want a little more on this one

Stenson -150 .5*

Back