Ryan's MLB System Plays

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date Start date
R

Ryan

My method betting MLB is strictly underdogs as I feel it is worth the risk. I have seen too many people go bankrupt laying the big number. I do have several parameters I go through to select my plays as betting underdogs blindly is a bad proposition as well. I have 2 series completed and those are documented at covers.com. I am not sure if anyone will have a problem with me posting my actual record, but I can provide links to those 2 threads if anyone needs to see it. Well good luck to everyone tonight and may everyone cash that ticket!

Completed Series 2-0 +2.42

One play today to finish up the weekday series. Great price on Hudson, lets hope he delivers.

Atlanta +177 (4*)

:cheers:

Ryan,

This is a bad bet, The braves are on downward spiral right now and Tim Hudson not gonna save this sinking ship, Tim is in his mid season funk again, look for the Hot Minnisota bats to hurt him, Johan should shut the slumping braves down. Good Luck, I always want the home team to win, but its not happening tonight.

Ryan,

This is a bad bet, The braves are on downward spiral right now and Tim Hudson not gonna save this sinking ship, Tim is in his mid season funk again, look for the Hot Minnisota bats to hurt him, Johan should shut the slumping braves down. Good Luck, I always want the home team to win, but its not happening tonight.

Hopefully the other members here have a more positive outlook than you do.

Hopefully the other members here have a more positive outlook than you do.

Troutman gave his opinion 2 hours before the game started with why he didn't like your wager. Instead of getting defensive about his post, realize this is a message board where people discuss the pros/cons of a game. He gave thoughts to why he thought it was a bad bet. You obviously disagreed with that stance, but there is no reason to be so aggressive towards other posters.

first of all...sorry about that moose job in the 9th, Ryan. wickman's a tool. but the bottom line was that minus a horrific moose job, you made the right call...and a good call...on this game tonight.

anyways, i think some things got misinterpreted/misunderstood, by everyone.
trout was just presenting his side of this game. the mistake was saying "bad bet." i wouldn't appreciate that either, in the literal sense, as imo there's no such thing as a bad bet. there are jsut varying degrees of probability that a bet will hit...nothing more, nothing less.

anyways...i don't see your response as really that defensive...jsut as i know that Trout didn't mean what he posted that way. this site isn't about that kinda stuff.

anyhow, sorry about tonight. it was a good call, jsut the same.

first of all...sorry about that moose job in the 9th, Ryan. wickman's a tool. but the bottom line was that minus a horrific moose job, you made the right call...and a good call...on this game tonight.

trout was just presenting his side of this game. the mistake was saying "bad bet." i wouldn't appreciate that either, in the literal sense, as imo there's no such thing as a bad bet. there are jsut varying degrees of probability that a bet will hit...nothing more, nothing less.

anyways...i don't see your response as really that defensive...jsut as i know that Trout didn't mean what he posted that way. this site isn't about that kinda stuff.

:shake:

Thanks Yanks. I felt it was a good bet, I just suffered a bad beat that is all. I have been down before, I will proceed.

Series 2-1 -4.58

Ryan,

My bad, I am sorry if that post came across the wrong way, Yanks is right I shouldnt of used the term "Bad Bet", however i do disagree that the Braves were the right side, The right side is the winning side no matter how the chips fall, Wickman has been due for a letdown and the Braves are in a funk right now, Hudson did pitch a great game and the braves still couldnt find a way to win, I have a pretty good feel for my team, I take pride in my ability to know when they are in their swings....On a side note, I would continue to fade this team unitl some of the starting pitchers step up again....The only pitcher we have that can be counted on is Smoltz, everybody else are so inconsistent that It drives me Crazy. So please accept my humblist apology it wasnt my intention to personally attack you, just trying to help you see my views and opinions....

RYAN:shake: TROUT

:cheers:

Back