Ryan Mallett to Transfer

• Thread starter Thread starter signalcaller
  • Start date Start date
And too bad he has to sit out a year. That means no Bashing Ryan Mallett in game for a minimum of 2 years. That was the best in game thread ever

Loeffler, UM's OC / QB coach (i think) is supposedly the frontrunner for the OC job at UCLA so im sure that has a lot to do with it.

not sure how I'd feel about it. I like the young QB's on the roster, but you can never have enough good QB's.

It cant do anything but help with Pryor though BAR which is a great thing

This is not official yet..plenty of rumors still..I just checked scout premium, nothing official yet, but it is likely he will transfer.

Supposedly Mallet's mother went on the boards and said that it wasnt true aboout the UCLA or transfer rumors. She didnt know what he was going to do.

Either way Pryor is not going to UM.

Supposedly Mallet's mother went on the boards and said that it wasnt true aboout the UCLA or transfer rumors. She didnt know what he was going to do.

Either way Pryor is not going to UM.

Imagine if his Mom had read our Bashing Mallet in-game thread!

:tiphat:

how do you know?

I am THAT confident. I wasnt until he wore the UM shirt to the check-in. That pretty much sealed the deal. That was just a big joke amongst the OSU guys. Then just add everything up. There has been no smoke to him going anywhere else besides tOSU.

Mallett sucks and UCLA is a joke of a program...So they fit like a glove.

xXx

"Some programs have an inflated value of who they should be and never have been," Switzer said.

Did Switzer have any program in mind?

"Texas A&M," he said. "Texas A&M has never won."

Hey RJ, youre an Orangeblood so its expected. But unless my memory serves me right, we've got you the last 2 times :). And sportjunky, go f*ck yourself noob. Why dont you make the Final 4 again and get punked like you shouldnt even have been there you snatch. Go read ESPN and cbs.sportsline and renew your rivals sub. and impress your friends with your knowledge of how many catches Brian Poli-Dixon had in '93...

PS - You gotta coach yet? Cause everyone youve offered the job to has turned you down. Oh thats right, you got that Used Car Salesman Slick Rick who'll milk your program dry like he did to UW and the Buffs... Losers.

xXx

oh man, you're right, we got to two final fours in a row. so embarrassing. with a third on the way and the best recruiting class in the country. Howland should be fucking ashamed.

the one time you're legit in bball your best player blows a game winning layup. that had to suck balls.

and then your coach takes off for a better opportunity cuz lets be honest, who the fuck wants to stay at A&M....so now you're back to being an irrelevant p.o.s. program....right where you belong.

as for neuheisal, hes young and hungry and has gotten to the rose bowl before.

Hey RJ, youre an Orangeblood so its expected. But unless my memory serves me right, we've got you the last 2 times :). And sportjunky, go f*ck yourself noob. Why dont you make the Final 4 again and get punked like you shouldnt even have been there you snatch. Go read ESPN and cbs.sportsline and renew your rivals sub. and impress your friends with your knowledge of how many catches Brian Poli-Dixon had in '93...

PS - You gotta coach yet? Cause everyone youve offered the job to has turned you down. Oh thats right, you got that Used Car Salesman Slick Rick who'll milk your program dry like he did to UW and the Buffs... Losers.

xXx

Wow...look at this homer getting all butt-hurt, after HE'S the one who started the shit talking to sportjunky.

If you can't take what you dish out, then keep your fucking mouth shut...quit crying like a little girl, and simply accept the fact that your Aggies are dogshit, and probably always will be as long as the Longhorns exist.

By the way...if you want to talk shit on my sorry-ass Aztecs, go right ahead...because I know we suck.

My opinion of a little bitch like jester2strife --> :36_11_6:

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in LA, and it must hurt to be the JV school in town. Fuck Howland and his boring ball. They wont win anything, but thats not to anyones suprise. And for all the hype around Kevin Love, hes merely average...Not to mention about as athletic as Big Country...You lost

xXx

oh man, you're right, we got to two final fours in a row. so embarrassing. with a third on the way and the best recruiting class in the country. Howland should be fucking ashamed.

the one time you're legit in bball your best player blows a game winning layup. that had to suck balls.

and then your coach takes off for a better opportunity cuz lets be honest, who the fuck wants to stay at A&M....so now you're back to being an irrelevant p.o.s. program....right where you belong.

as for neuheisal, hes young and hungry and has gotten to the rose bowl before.
:36_11_6:Well said........................burn!:whip:

domination.jpg

You Aggies are pathetic.......

Just ask TTU

No need to get too agressive here guys, but it is undeniable that UCLA has some of the most talented players gone to waste this year... Next year will really show where this program is going.. And uh, Jester, you must also be a USC and Raiders fan as well... Chill out, it's just a discussion.

No need to get too agressive here guys, but it is undeniable that UCLA has some of the most talented players gone to waste this year... Next year will really show where this program is going.. And uh, Jester, you must also be a USC and Raiders fan as well... Chill out, it's just a discussion.

Well said, Trueblue. I just get riled up when guys like jester here talk shit, then get all personal and mean when someone talks a little smack back.

:cheers:

Once again, Pryor is not going to Michigan. People only think that because his name was right there with Rich Rod when he bolted WVU. What a joke. The kid is friends with all of the OSU recruits and helped half of them get scholarships. You don't just leave that.

hey man, we'll find out feb. 6th.

if we hold onto mallet or get pryor, im happy either way..and if we don't get either I think R2 knows what he is doing and it won't matter.

I am THAT confident. I wasnt until he wore the UM shirt to the check-in. That pretty much sealed the deal. That was just a big joke amongst the OSU guys. Then just add everything up. There has been no smoke to him going anywhere else besides tOSU.

This man knows what he is talking about. Until Pryor actually visits another school tOSU is clearly in the lead. Even after that I don't think the Buckeyes have much to worry about.

Why I am confident?
Pryor requesting a Buckeye sticker to wear on his helmet at AAA game
Pryor switching to Brewsters (tOSU commit) room at the AAA game on his own and unannounced
Pryor only visiting tOSU and leaving all other visits for VERY late in the process
Pryor repeatedly talking about how trusting his college coach is a huge issue on where he decides to go
Buckeyes not having no back up plan at qb if Pryor doesn't commit
Pryor also saying going to a school that will get him to the next level is a priority. (Rich rods gimmick offense and lack of teaching real qb skills will not do that....see Pat white)
Pryors relationship with many of the recruits that have committed to tOSU
The Buckeyes having the best oline recruiting class in the country and possibly one of the best ever

Just to name a few.....

Whoever the A&M fans are in this thread, well you have your boy Clyde back if you want him, he aint proved shit too me, but how too be a smartass. Oh and blame the players instead of himself.

Back