Ruutu bites Peters?

sure looks like he bites down to me.

both guys interviews makes me really believe it. Ruutu has that sly look on his face.

obviously he did bite down...typical Ruutuu..lots of these posers think they are tough then puss out...a bad trend in nhl.
Thanks for the post.

was it ruutu that got stepped on last year by skates or the other way around? i hope the NHL looks at this....now with ruutu gone who will do all the scoring for the sens?! :36_11_6:

lol

ruuuuuuuuutuuuuuuuuuuu !

:36_11_6:

i heard about this on the radio this morning.... anybody got a clip that's not from youtube so i can see it?

"he fucking bite me." lmao.
:36_11_6:

shit he was stunned

i think any one of us would have had the saem response, like "uhh, wtf? did he really just bite me??!?'

what a pussy. saw this on sportcenter this morning. if you bite someone you mihgt as well put on a bra and panties too, pussy

Its funny, I swear it happened in the Canada / Sweden game but not much was made of it.

I could br wrong, but there was a goal line scramble and the CDN player was shaking his hand without his glove on and the replay showed the glove in the Swedes mouth, lmao

Its funny, I swear it happened in the Canada / Sweden game but not much was made of it.

I could br wrong, but there was a goal line scramble and the CDN player was shaking his hand without his glove on and the replay showed the glove in the Swedes mouth, lmao

shitty angles... but

file://<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/a9CQOM_wK50&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

The National Hockey League has suspended Ottawa Senators forward Jarkko Ruutu two games following a biting incident Tuesday night in Buffalo.
Although the video evidence appears to conclusively show Ruutu bit the gloved thumb of Sabres tough guy Andrew Peters, after the Sens 4-2 loss Ruutu denied that to be the case. The altercation took place in the first period after Peters started an exchange with Ruutu by rubbing his glove into Ruutu's face.
"It's a pretty goofy thing that happened," Peters said. "It's not the injury, it's the incident. Just the fact that happened it's unfortunate. It's not good for the game of hockey."
Ruutu, who was suspended for two games in November, now is considered a repeat offender under the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
He forfeits more than $31,000 in salary with the money going to the Players' Emergency Assistance Fund.
Ruutu will miss Thursday's game at Boston and Saturday's game against the Rangers. He will be eligible to return Tuesday against the Carolina Hurricanes.

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>// <![CDATA[if (document.getElementById('tsnCallout')) {var divText = document.getElementById('tsnCallout').innerHTML;var flashvars = {};flashvars.callOutText = divText;var params = {};params.wmode = 'transparent';params.allowscriptaccess = 'always';params.scale = 'noscale';params.salign = 'tl';var attributes = {};swfobject.embedSWF('/media/flash/headlines/storyCallout.swf', 'tsnCallout', '340', '1', '8.0.0', false, flashvars, params, attributes);}// ]]></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>if (window['OneClipVideoListRenderer']) {OneClipVideoListRenderer.SetDefaultPath('feature');OneClipVideoListRenderer.ClearClips();OneClipVideoListRenderer.AddClip({image:"http://images.ctvdigital.com/images/pub2upload/9/2009_1_7/jar.jpg",title:"Two For Biting",description:"The NHL on TSN panel discusses Jarkko Ruutu's two-game suspension and whether it was enough.",clipid:127514});OneClipVideoListRenderer.AddClip({image:"http://images.ctvdigital.com/images/pub2upload/9/2009_1_7/ruuuu.jpg",title:"NHL Bites Back",description:"The NHL has suspended Senators agitator Jarkko Ruutu for 2 games for his biting incident vs. Buffalo.",clipid:127488});}</SCRIPT>

Back