Russell "Boy Wonder" Wilson's Agent Wants Him To Be Highest Paid In NFL

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
I wouldn't do it. I think you want to keep him, but he has had the best defense and RB(or at least top 3 we can all agree) in his years.

What ya'll think? Is he worth it?

Very strong......I tend to agree to the extent of me starting the thread. It is a weird dynamic though Alan....kid has won one and been in another SB.....yet, how so?

I will say I was wrong(very) and very hard on him early......

What is your take Alan?

I wouldn't do it. I think you want to keep him, but he has had the best defense and RB(or at least top 3 we can all agree) in his years.

What ya'll think? Is he worth it?

Yes and No; no, not in a vacuum, he is not a top 5 NFL QB in my opinion. However, the Seahawks window is currently 'open' for winning SB's, and if they don't keep Wilson after this year, that window could shut a lot sooner than it might otherwise. I have a hard time getting the first 3 quarters of the GB playoff game out of my head. Tough call overall for the SeaHags.

Very strong......I tend to agree to the extent of me starting the thread. It is a weird dynamic though Alan....kid has won one and been in another SB.....yet, how so?

I will say I was wrong(very) and very hard on him early......

What is your take Alan?

You've got to pay him, just not top dollar. There not enough NFL standard QB's out there, and if you don't pay him and he moves on then what are you left with?

That article is basically talking about every single NFL player, RW is not the only person. Then comparing RW's salary to Firefighters, teachers, etc, etc, is just stupid!! Dumb article IMO.
Yeah I agree.

Like Russ. Dude also upgraded from tapping Mr Ed to tapping Ciara so props there.

Pay him.

He's decent but let's be honest he's played with arguably one of the better defenses especially when they won, in the last 10-20 years, they were dominant and monsters on Def, controlled games and tilted the playing field.

Besides lynch what tha fuck else has he had on offense that's worth a fuck? Is he tha best out there? No, does he do nothin but win? Yes. He's a top 10 qb in this league, pay tha man accordingly.

If you have a good quarterback, just pay the guy, it's just his turn. Finding your next quarterback is a pain in the ass, 2/3 of the league is looking for one. Some teams near and dear to my heart have been looking for a quarter century.

Seattle got lucky with Wilson, having a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] round pick perform the way he has and for the dollars he was paid.

What is their alternative? Hope to get kissed on the dick again with a bargain in the draft, or trade for one of the sock puppets masquerading as a QB that the league is infested with? Top dollar is his starting off point. He will get paid

Russell Wilson would consider playing both football and baseball if he were to be traded to the Seattle Mariners.
The Texas Rangers own Wilson's MLB rights.
"I would definitely consider it," he said.

Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks are in the middle of contract negotiations.

Back