Rule #2 on BAR's capping commandments..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

moses.jpg

Thou shall not make a bet because of an injury..

Well I am 1 - 3 betting on injuries.. here goes again
Dallas -3 for a small yacht

Concerned about letdown: Johnson said the Mavericks are hoping to avoid the sort of letdown that hit them when they played Washington without Gilbert Arenas last month.
Tonight, they'll face San Antonio without Tim Duncan.
"When a team loses several key players or one franchise player, you're always concerned about the psyche of your team," Johnson said. "But in this situation, it's different. They're four-time champions. We should be up for this game, just because of who it is. It's still the Spurs and it's a big game, because they're the champions."

Ginobili out, too?

In all the hysteria over the state of Tim Duncan's right knee and ankle, an injury to another Spurs star seems to have fallen to the back burner on the list of "Things For Spurs Fans to Lose Sleep Over."
But there remains a chance Manu Ginobili's sore left index finger could keep him out of Wednesday's game against Dallas, too. Spurs coach Gregg Popovich says Ginobili's availability against the Mavericks will be a game-time decision.
"I honestly don't know," Popovich said when asked of Ginobili's status after practice Tuesday afternoon. "If there was a game today, he wouldn't play. We'll have to see how he feels when the game comes."
Ginobili was injured in Sunday's game against Portland, when he went airborne for a layup over Portland's James Jones and crashed to the floor. He remained in the game, wearing a bandage on the finger for the remainder of the afternoon.
There is no serious damage to Ginobili's finger. It simply remains sore.
Jones, incidentally, was the same Trail Blazer who tangled with Duncan, precipitating the fall that sprained Duncan's ankle. It could be that Jones is single-handedly responsible for the Spurs being without two-thirds of their Big Three for the Dallas game. Avery Johnson ought to send him a fruit basket.
Our guess? Ginobili probably plays against the Mavs. Keep in mind, however, that we are neither a doctor, nor do we play one on TV.

The word "never" is a bad word vis a vis sports betting. To say you'll "never" bet against an injury is silly. Games have to be examined as they come along.

Personally I was betting Dallas tonight no matter who the fuck played. GL.

Well him and Xpress got into a little tussle and evidentely Killa can't hang with Kevin anymore. You'll have to ask one of them about it.

Another thread has been Amacheized? I love it.

BTW, according to Kevin, xpression_system is the one who doesn't "hang." Kevin was very disappointed. Nothing like that particular disappointment after a nice candlelit dinner to set the mood.

391827035_df9dc63e5a_o.jpg

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqjFl5pvqVw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqjFl5pvqVw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hardaway is such a fuckin idiot. Some of these athletes are unbelievable. Do they not think? can they think?? I'm not sure Tim Hardaway can think.

I now will have to do it cuban refugee still and build my own boat *sigh*

No more nba bets until i build my bankroll up from golf. Went +103 units on the year to +67 units on the year thanks to 2 wonderful mooses in the nfl (bush,winslow) and then these stupid nba bets.

Back