RSW Unders

lvmike32

Pretty much a regular
Looking at some of the RSW totals sure seems ripe for some Unders. Like Oregon at 10.5 - can only lose 1 game with a pretty hard schedule?? I noticed Michigan went from 9.5 to 9. Anyway, not betting any of them yet but just curious about thoughts.

Looking at some of the RSW totals sure seems ripe for some Unders. Like Oregon at 10.5 - can only lose 1 game with a pretty hard schedule?? I noticed Michigan went from 9.5 to 9. Anyway, not betting any of them yet but just curious about thoughts.
I feel like books don't respect the big 10 and there is probably a reason for it. Easy to just write off Oregon with road games at Mich and Wisky and home games v Ohio St and Washington so time to do the brain tease. Why is the number where it is? Probably because while they'll likely be dogged at Mich and Wisky, the futures market thinks they shouldn't be. Are they maybe a 1 point favorite at home v tOSU? Seems like the market is already giving Oregon the Washington game.

It's new so it's very fair to be skeptical. But that line tells me all I need to know about linesmakers and their opinions of the big ten

Oregon schedule sets up pretty easy till home game vs OSU on O12th.

Road games in November in Madison and A2 are definitely challenges...

That being said .. Oregon is a top 2-3 team in the country IMO.

The Michigan number has varied with the juice for months now. The schedule definitely is challenging. This season all about the QB position. The run game, OL and defense will be fantastic.

My quick summary is I see 11-1 from Oregon, as of now.

All in all, generally some value in RSW unders. Since the inception of the USA new gamblers, this holds even truer.

Reactions: KJ
My quick summary is I see 11-1 from Oregon, as of now.

All in all, generally some value in RSW unders. Since the inception of the USA new gamblers, this holds even truer.
I know they got the Oklahoma qb so they're one of the few top teams not breaking in an inexperienced qb and always going to be loaded with nil $ and have Lanning. I'm not rushing to bet under. But 1 loss only is tight. I know better but seems books not adjusting enough to superconferences to me. And with expanded playoff 2 losses usually not a death sentence like b4. But doubt I bet it.

I know they got the Oklahoma qb so they're one of the few top teams not breaking in an inexperienced qb and always going to be loaded with nil $ and have Lanning. I'm not rushing to bet under. But 1 loss only is tight. I know better but seems books not adjusting enough to superconferences to me. And with expanded playoff 2 losses usually not a death sentence like b4. But doubt I bet it.
I think if you bet it and are on the wrong side you will spend more time being pissed at yourself for not betting the other side lol

I think if you bet it and are on the wrong side you will spend more time being pissed at yourself for not betting the other side lol
Lol. Would never bet over. Overs are so dicey imo due to injuries. Lanning scares me ftom under. Gone are days where Oregon is going to be patsy on defense I think. Anyway best guy on cf totals is Duck and I think he has all unders. But not Oregon lol

Funny. Here is my RSW portfolio

2024 NCAA FOOTBALL REGULAR SEASON WINS PLAYS
Clemson under 9.5 -170
UCLA under 5.5 -110
Kansas State under 9.5 -135
San Diego St under 5.5 -120
Coastal Carolina under 6.5 -110
James Madison under 8.5 -164
Arkansas under 5.5 -200
Ohio U under 6.5 -104
New Mexico State under 4.5 -128
North Carolina under 7.5 -115
Ball State under 4.5 -154
Georgia State under 4.5 +100
Old Dominion under 5 -160

Funny. Here is my RSW portfolio

2024 NCAA FOOTBALL REGULAR SEASON WINS PLAYS
Clemson under 9.5 -170
UCLA under 5.5 -110
Kansas State under 9.5 -135
San Diego St under 5.5 -120
Coastal Carolina under 6.5 -110
James Madison under 8.5 -164
Arkansas under 5.5 -200
Ohio U under 6.5 -104
New Mexico State under 4.5 -128
North Carolina under 7.5 -115
Ball State under 4.5 -154
Georgia State under 4.5 +100
Old Dominion under 5 -160
Thought u were on all Unders. Sharp only way to go. Usually seems mostly under radar teams as well. Also smart. Sure you'll do well as usual.

KJ:I " feel like books don't respect the big 10."

I do.
I just posted this in Zaps RSW post:

For season win totals I have USC Un 7' +100.
It's the switch to the Big Ten that made me pull the trigger on this one.

Not one of the seven teams they beat last year are on this year's schedule.

Three teams they played last year are on this year's schedule. And they lost to all three by DD (Digits Digits.)

Caleb's in Chicago now.

Last year, Lincoln Riley's seven regular season wins came against teams with a combined average of 31 PPG on defense.
The average for the teams he’ll be facing this year is 21.2, a 10-point differential.
Instead of his offense beating up on teams like Stanford (37.7 PPG on defense), Colorado (34.8 PPG), and Nevada (33.4 PPG) they’ll be facing teams like Michigan (10.4 PPG) Penn State (13.5 PPG) and Nebraska (18.3 PPG.)

LY (Last Year) Riley's defense finished the season ranked 121. Out of 133 teams!
Yes, they'll be better this year but only because as John said to Paul, "It can't get much worse."

Aside from their new friends in the Big Ten they also get SEC powerhouse LSU. In game one.

If they lose to the Tigers in their opener (LSU is already a 6' pt Fav, will be 7 or > by game day), I don't see how they get to 8 wins when I review the rest of their schedule.

Good luck with your play this season.

KJ:I " feel like books don't respect the big 10."

I do.
I just posted this in Zaps RSW post:

For season win totals I have USC Un 7' +100.
It's the switch to the Big Ten that made me pull the trigger on this one.

Not one of the seven teams they beat last year are on this year's schedule.

Three teams they played last year are on this year's schedule. And they lost to all three by DD (Digits Digits.)

Caleb's in Chicago now.

Last year, Lincoln Riley's seven regular season wins came against teams with a combined average of 31 PPG on defense.
The average for the teams he’ll be facing this year is 21.2, a 10-point differential.
Instead of his offense beating up on teams like Stanford (37.7 PPG on defense), Colorado (34.8 PPG), and Nevada (33.4 PPG) they’ll be facing teams like Michigan (10.4 PPG) Penn State (13.5 PPG) and Nebraska (18.3 PPG.)

LY (Last Year) Riley's defense finished the season ranked 121. Out of 133 teams!
Yes, they'll be better this year but only because as John said to Paul, "It can't get much worse."

Aside from their new friends in the Big Ten they also get SEC powerhouse LSU. In game one.

If they lose to the Tigers in their opener (LSU is already a 6' pt Fav, will be 7 or > by game day), I don't see how they get to 8 wins when I review the rest of their schedule.

Good luck with your play this season.
Great post!

I like your style so far.

We have similar USC thoughts, no doubt!

Reactions: RBD
Back