Record 33-20-1 (+37.68 Units)
ATS 22-13-1 (+27.26 Units)
ATS 2H 0-1 (-1.65 Units)
ML 0-3 (-4.08 Units)
Totals 10-5 (+13.30 Units)
Team Totals 1-0(+3 Units)

still treading water, not sure what to do with this card

Official Plays

*W* Rutgers Scarlet Knights +3 -120 (3 Units)

Oklahoma Sooners -29 -110 (3 Units)

Missouri Tigers -3 -120 (2 Units)

Illinois Fighting Illini ML EVEN (5 Units)

UCLA Bruins ML +105 (3 Units)

Last edited:
Going the other way with USF. Maybe we'll both get lucky, and the Bulls will win by 3?

GL bud!

:cheers:

Future Report

*L*Louisville To Win Over 10 Games -120 (3 Units) 3-3
South Florida Over 8 Wins EVEN (3 Units) 6-0
I think they lose this week. Doesn't matter though this is a W.
Auburn Under 9 Wins -180 (3 Units)
5-2
Maybe they finally lose again...
*W*Notre Dame Under 7.5 Wins -105 (1.5 Units) 1-5
Penn State Over 9 Wins -125 (3 Units) 5-2
Need to take care of Indiana before they ruin OSU's MNC hopes. Hope they show up in a road game for once.
South Carolina Over 7 Wins -125 (2 Units) 6-1
South Carolina to win SEC East +500 (10 Units) 6-1 (3-1) 1st Place
South Carolina to win SEC +4000 (125 Units) 6-1 (3-1) 1st Place
Vandy game could be tricky. Nothing to back that up but a gut feeling.
Florida State Seminoles To Win ACC Atlantic Division 1/1 (3 Units) 4-2(1-2) 6th Place
And thats over.
Missouri to win Big 12 North +200 (3 Units) 5-1 (1-1)
Not a bad effort at Oklahoma. I still believe they are the premier team in the division.
Michigan Wolverines to win exactly 10 games 20/1 (50 Units) 5-2
It sounds as though the Hart injury is not too bad. This is a very very tricky game this week vs. Illinois and I am not sure what to expect. They should be at 9-2 by the OSU game if they win here. I am a lot more confident after the Purdue performance than the NW one.

GL with yoru card. If you can, could you do a short write up of rutgers because i am unsure what to do about the big east, it is a big question mark for me.

GL with yoru card. If you can, could you do a short write up of rutgers because i am unsure what to do about the big east, it is a big question mark for me.

Basically, I approached this game by looking about how these teams are perceived at this point in the season. I had Rutgers as one of the nation's most overrated teams preseason and USF as one of the most underrated, but I did not believe that Rutgers would be this disappointing and that USF would be this impressive.

I have my strong suspicions that USF is overrated right now. It is hard to argue that with their resume, they shouldn't be the nations #1 team, but I just do not see them at that level. Examining their two big time wins (@Auburn and West Virginia) shows the true nature of this team.

@Auburn they were able to win in OT in a very nice road win in a tough environment. But the turnover margin was +5, with Auburn losing three fumbles and throwing two picks. I am a believer in the fact that turnovers cause flukey results, and this was clearly at play here. I know they missed 4 field goals themselves, but the TO's really jump out at me here. At this point in the season, AU's young offensive line was still struggling to get going, Cox had no confidence, and they had no Lester in the backfield. They were a mess and USF took advantage, barely. I like what they did in this game, but playing Auburn now I am not sure they win.

Vs. West Virginia. This was an impressive victory as well but they also had a lot of breaks in this one too. They only scored two touchdowns on offense against hardly a dominant defense, even with great field position all day. West Virginia lost their star QB for the second half, and while the backup played well, the pick in the red zone was deadly. Finally, even though they turned the ball over 4 times themselves, they still benefited from 6 Mountaineer TOs, including very costly ones. They were also playing in a crazy home environment that is very tough for a backup QB to handle, especially one not expecting to play.

Now looking at their third big game of the season. The script is flipped here. USF went into both those previous games as the underdog, with no pressure whatsoever. Here, they have been told all week how they are NC contenders, should be the number one team in the nation, an amazing story....These guys have neer been in that situation before. They have to head up north to play on the road against a very hungry Rutgers team that thought they were headed to where USF is now this season. I still believe this Rutgers team can play some good football and as a home dog on Thursday night with a crazy crowd, I think it will be too much for the Bulls to handle. Yes, I think USF is the better football team but this is just not a good spot for them. "Story" teams like this just don't end up undefeated in college football, they always find a way to slip up. This is a perfect spot where Rutgers to reclaim some glory. I usually don't bet "spots" but this is an exception. We will see how it goes.

Why no play on Oregon -11? Do you not think that they will blow out every opponent possible, especially Pac-10 opponents?

adding

Illinois Fighting Illini ML EVEN (5 Units)

i wanted to hold off on this play because I will be rooting hard for Michigan to win out (20/1 future) and for the ducks SOS. But this is the one game I thought Michigan would lose after the first two debacles and it is really setting up perfectly for an Illinois victory.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">solid lookin' card right there.. gl with OU
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

sorry I didn't get to any writeups this week if anyone wanted them. I do feel more confident about these plays than I have in a few weeks if tht counts for anything.

Back