Miami Dolphins/Pittsburgh Steelers Under 34 (-110) 1.5 Units L

Teaser (-120) 1 Unit
Baltimore Ravens +9 1/2
Baltimore/Tampa Bay Under 40 1/2 W

San Diego/Oakland Over 42 (-105) 1.5 Units

got back on track yesterday in college, hopefully it will continue on sunday

Minnesota Vikings @ Washington Redskins
9/11/206 7:00pm

For my first bet of the season, i will go with the Redskins at home on Monday night. I really think that the Viking offense will struggle this year, especialy on the road. Washington should shut them down all night long and score enough to cover. These teams are headed in two different directions. I might add more depending on the line

Pick: Washington Redskins -4 (-120, bought 1/2 pt)

Risking 1.2 to win 1

Last edited:
completely agree. i basically got the same play/amount...but i'm waiting to bump it. more concerned with health issues, and wanna know more.

San Francisco @ Arizona
9/10/2006 4:15 pm

Its the first game in the new era of Cardinal football, new stadium, new players and new hope. You could not have asked for a better game to start with if you are Arizona with one of the worst teams in the NFL (which also hapens to be a division foe) visiting to start the year off. Kurt Warner should have a field day and Arizona should drop a ton of points. Getting the spread under a touchdown gives me a great chance to win.

Pick: Arizona Cardinals -6 1/2 (-130, bought 1 point) 2 Units
Arizona/San Francisco Over 43 (-110) 1.5 Units

Last edited:
Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers
9/7/2006 8:30 pm

A very confusing game to open the NFL season with the defending champs missing key players and everyone's sleeper team this year. Both teams will get up for this game and it should be close throughout. Pittsburgh will focus on defense and running the ball and I don't think they will get that many points. Miami on the other hand will also have trouble scoring against the Pittsburgh D at home when they know they have to step up witht he offense missing. I see both teams scoring in the teens i a game that could go either way.

Pick: Pittsburgh/Miami Under 34 (-110)

Risking 1.65 to win 1.5

Baltimore Ravens @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
9/10/2006 1:00 pm

This should be a slugfest in the opener as I think theat Baltimores D will be the NFL's best this season but their Offense will struggle out of the gate. This wont be an easy game for Baltimore to win but should be a defensive struggle all the way. I realy dont see a blowout happening either way.

Pick: Teaser (-120) 1 Unit
Baltimore Ravens +9 1/2
Baltimore/Tampa Bay Under 40 1/2

New Orleans Saints @ Cleveland Browns
9/10/2006 1:00 pm

In a battle of two lightly regarded teams, I am predicting that NO will be even worse than expected and Cleveland will be slightly better. At home, CLE will pound the ball with Rueben Droughns and eat up this Saints Defense. I thinks Brees will struggle to adjust to his new teammates and the Browns shut down the Saints

Pick: Cleveland Browns (-115) 1 Unit

great start in arizona. this game could be over by halftime.

*over as in over 43

-thank god i bought that point.

Last edited:
San Diego Chargers @ Oakland Raiders
9/11/2006 10:15 pm

In the late night MNF, I see a great possibility for a shootout. LT will absoluetely carve up this Raiders defense and the Chargers should score some points. I think that Oakland, playing at home in a rivalry game will keep fighting all the way and Moss will have a few big catches. Almost parlayed this with SD moneyline but Oak might pull this one out at the end.

Pick: San Diego/Oakland Over 42 (-105) 1. 5 Units

Back