Record 30-17-1 (+39.22 Units)
ATS 19-11-1 (+25.56 Units)
ATS 2H 0-1 (-1.65 Units)
ML 0-3 (-4.08 Units)
Totals 10-4 (+16.40 Units)
Team Totals 1-0(+3 Units)

2-2, minus juice last week.

Official Plays

Boston College Eagles -12 -110 (5 Units)

South Carolina Gamecocks -7 -120 (5 Units)

Penn State Nittany Lions -6.5 -110 (3 Units)

Georgia Bulldogs -7 -110 (3 Units)

TCU Horned Frogs/Stanford Cardinal Under 48 -110 (3 Units)

Last edited:
BC cruises this week. I also would have never predicted that movement on South Carolina. GL this week RS.

BC cruises this week. I also would have never predicted that movement on South Carolina. GL this week RS.

it was quite a shock laying -120 to get 7 for five units and looking at 6.5 and then 6 a few minutes later. Have no idea whats going on with this line.

BC is a solid team, but what worries me about the game is that throughout this year QB Matt Ryan has went off on some tangents like against army. I worry that he will not be able to be as consistent as i would prefer. Notre Dame seems to be comming around on the other hand, last weekend the QB didn't put up heisman numbers but he certainly got the job done against what i thought was a very good UCLA defense, so at this point i do not know how to valuate notre dame.

GL

Notre Dame seems to be comming around on the other hand, last weekend the QB didn't put up heisman numbers but he certainly got the job done against what i thought was a very good UCLA defense, so at this point i do not know how to valuate notre dame.

I totally disagree. Clausen threw for 84 yards on 17 completions. They ran 38 times for 46 yards. They forced 7 touchdowns on a walk on quarterback. One touchdown was a fumble return, the other was on 3 play, 2 yard drive. Bethel-Thompson is miles away from Matt Ryan. I rate UCLA's defense similar to BCs, and the UCLA defense gave up 6 offensive points to this team. I expect a similar performance by the Irish O, but they won't get enough on Defense or Special teams to get anywhere near 20 points again.

Future Report

*L*Louisville To Win Over 10 Games -120 (3 Units) 3-3
South Florida Over 8 Wins EVEN (3 Units) 5-0
A little hiccup, but they get the W. They should beaat UCF but it could be a tricky game.
Auburn Under 9 Wins -180 (3 Units)
4-2
Wow. From looking like a complete lock, now I am not so sure. If they beat Arkansas this weekend which I think they have a good shot, I may start to actually sweat this one.
Notre Dame Under 7.5 Wins -105 (1.5 Units) 1-5
No worries at all. It was a complete fluke.

Penn State Over 9 Wins -125 (3 Units) 4-2
Another nice performance at home. I am still firm in my belief that they go undefeated at home this year. They will beat Wisconsin.
South Carolina Over 7 Wins -125 (2 Units) 5-1
South Carolina to win SEC East +500 (10 Units) 5-1 (3-1) 1st Place
South Carolina to win SEC +4000 (125 Units) 5-1 (3-1) 1st Place
Do not really understand the spread this week but I think they will handle the Heels with ease. I think they should be 7-1 quite easily before the tough finish. The loss by Georgia to Tennessee was troubling but I still think the SC-Florida game will be for the East. I like Spurrior's chances in that one.
Florida State Seminoles To Win ACC Atlantic Division 1/1 (3 Units) 4-1(1-1) 6th Place
Slowly gaining confidence in this one. Hope they keep rolling, the defense is very impressive.
Missouri to win Big 12 North +200 (3 Units) 5-0 (1-0)
Nice effort vs. Nebraska
Michigan Wolverines to win exactly 10 games 20/1 (50 Units) 4-2
Win number 4 in a row, unimpressive win number 2 in a row. I think they can handle Purdue and their nonexistent defense. Illinois worries me a lot.

Analysis
Boston College Eagles @ Notre Dame Fighting Irish

When Boston College has the ball
Matt Ryan is one of the best Quarterbacks in the country and he leads a very solid BC offense into South Bend. On the other side, Notre Dame boasts a pretty solid defense themselves, perhaps the one bright spot on this horrendous team. BC will be able to have some success, that is a given, but I think they will get a lot of points in this one due to field position. I see a lot of drives starting near midfield, a place where this offense will have a lot of success. By the 4th quarter, Notre Dame's D will be worn down, and Ryan and co. will be able to move the ball at will.

When Notre Dame has the ball
Notre Dame's offense is a joke, do not let last weeks 20 point output fool you. Basically every single one of those point came from their defense. It will be very tough sledding all day against this BC unit and the offense will likely struggle mightily to move the ball yeat again. Not a lot of points, not a lot of sustained drives is what I see happening.

Overall Analysis
Notre Dame was given a lot of credit for last week's fluke performance as this line was given a severe discount at the opening. As long as BC limits their mistakes and ND doesn't get defensive or special teams points, it shouldn't be close at all.

Boston College Eagles -12 -110 (5 Units)

great looking card, and I say this every week, great season. Keep it up. I am going to be on SC and BC myself. Still thinking bout the others

Nice looking card bro, GL as always. On BC with ya and will be adding SC and GA in my SEC parlay.

Peace.

Notre Dame Scoring Summary:

Brandon Walker 26 Yd FG
Drive: 4 plays, -1 yds, :57
Brandon Walker 48 Yd FG
Drive: 13 plays, 29 yds, 6:42
Jimmy Clausen 1 Yd Run (Brandon Walker Kick)
Drive: 3 plays, 2 yds, 1:14
Maurice Crum Jr. 34 Yd Fumble Return (Brandon Walker Kick)

Notre Dame had 12 FD and 140 total yards. They were 3-17 on 3rd down conversions...now THAT one fucking impressive line...

Overall Analysis
South Carolina Gamecocks @ North Carolina Tar Heels

When South Carolina has the ball
The South Carolina offense has really kicked into gear following the QB change and I think they keep it going here. Spurrior is too much of an offensive genius to be held down for long and I think they can really get going in this matchup. UNC's defense does not impress me much and I think USC will have some nice balanced scoring drives and be able to do what they want on this side of the ball.

When North Carolina has the ball
UNC has a somewhat shaky QB in Yates that I believe that Gamecock secondary will completely tear up. This defense is very very good and I am not sure how UNC will avoid struggling all day to score. They have been able to get some points against decent defenses but I think that the Cocks will put together a solid gameplan to keep them struggling. The passing game will struggle, which wil be ahuge problem if/when they fall behind.

Overall
I know I got burned fading these guys last week, but I really don't believe this team has enough talent. Miami is just too inconsistent to trust, but I believe in this South Carolina team. They are too well coached, too talented and too good on defense to lose to these guys. I think they come out motivated and roll to the victory. Line movement baffles me.

South Carolina Gamecocks -7 -120 (5 Units)

Overall Analysis
Wisconsin Badgers @ Penn State Nittany Lions

When Wisconsin has the ball
Wisconsin has looked decent on the offensive side of the ball this season and I think they have a solid unit. However, I love what Penn State brings to the table on defense. They have a unit with virtually no holes, that when the huge crowd is behind them, it is almost impossible to move the ball. Their defense is one of the nations best and Wisconsin will struggle against them.

When Penn State has the ball
The Penn State offense is always a cause for concern especial with Morelli back there but they should have some confidence after a solid showing last week. I am actually a fan of their running game and I think they have the ability to do OK on this side of the ball. Against a pretty weak Badger defensive unit, they should be ale to have success again. I see Iowa's defense as better than Wisconsin, and PSU did well alst week. Hopefully, they limit the mistakes and give another solid effort.

Overall Analysis
I like fading Wisconsin this season, especially since they have not been completely exposed yet. I have said it before and I will say it again, Penn State is an average team on the road and a dominant one at home. Wisconsin sucks. I think PSU rolls again.

Penn State Nittany Lions -6.5 -110 (3 Units)

Overall Analysis
Georgia Bulldogs @ Vanderbilt Commodores

When Georgia has the ball
I do not really know what happened last week with Georgia struggling against a pretty bad Tennessee defense last week but I am hoping it was a fluke. Stafford is a solid QB and they have a pretty nice balanced attack. Vandy's defense is usually pretty good but last week was pathetic and Georgia's brings more to the table than Auburn. Field position wise, The Bulldogs should benefit heavily by Vandy's completely inept punting game and get good field position throughout. They should be able to move the ball and score some points.

When Vanderbilt has the ball
This should not be pretty. Chris Nickson is spiraling into a bottomless pit of ineptitude. The dude has lost it for the season and might not even be the QB this week. The other option is Adams, a shitty QB himself. Regardless of the choice, the QB position will struggle in this game. Earl Bennett can't rip up defenses if the ball is thrown time and time again into the ground. Vandy has an underrated running game, but it is nothing a good SEC defense can't handle. Points and yards will be hard to come by.

Overall Analysis
It is tough to bet against your own school on homecoming but I feel this is a mismatch. Vandy's offense is not going anywhere right now and the QB position is just dragging us down. There will be a lot of 3 and outs and turnovers and 15 yard punts, giving Georgia lots of scoring chances and total control of the game. UGA is a team capable of playing on the road, especially here. They should roll to a comfortable victory.

Georgia Bulldogs -7 -110 (3 Units)

Overall Analysis
TCU Horned Frogs @ Stanford Cardinal

When TCU has the ball
TCU has had problems on offense all season long and I do not see it ending here. They have had some injuries, a mediocre QB and just a lot of problems on this side of the ball. I know The Furd got shredded by Oregon and Arizona State but their defense is improving should be able to put up a solid effort here, especiallly after last weeks great performance. This will not be TCU's first offensive explosion of the season.

When Stanford has the ball
Stanford's offense is pretty weak on offense. Pritchard is getting a lot of credit for last week, but fact is he was just 11/30 for 149 yards. The running game is very poor. They should struggle against TCU's strong defense that would love a strong showing here. Stanford will come back to Earth in this game, and will have a lot of trouble moving the ball.

Overall Analysis
I consider TCU for an under every week since they are a team with a defense so much better than their offense. Stanford is overrated on offense right now even though their D is starting to step up. I think 48 is a little too many points.

:tiphat:counselor, Exactly, I took one look at that box score and pounded BC at the opening. GL this week to you

:tiphat:MAGs, GL this week, especially on BC. Should be a winner
:tiphat:ETG, thanks man, GL this week. I am as puzzled as you over the Cocks line.

Back