RSMS9999

The Prodigy
Record 28-15-1 (+39.82 Units)
ATS 17-8-1 (+26.16 Units)
ATS 2H 0-1 (-1.65 Units)
ML 0-3 (-4.08 Units)
Totals 10-4 (+16.40 Units)
Team Totals 1-0(+3 Units)

horrible Saturday, 1-4, but hit my 8 unit play (how the hell I did i do not know) and only ended up down around 4 units. Could have easily been a bloodbath. First losing week will look to bounce back here. Sat out the early action and waited for the lines to settle this time.

Official Plays

Penn State Nittany Lions -6.5 -120 (3 Units)

Missouri Tigers -6.5 -110 (3 Units)

Miami Hurricanes -6.5 -110 (3 Units)

Vanderbilt Commodores +7.5 -110 (3 Units)

Last edited:
...futures/recap

Louisville To Win Over 10 Games -120 (3 Units) 3-2
:hang:
South Florida Over 8 Wins EVEN (3 Units) 4-0
Nice win over WVU to say the least. I do not consider them a true top 10 team yet because I think they are getting a little help from TOs and when that runs out, they will drop a couple. This wager looks unbeatable right now though.
Auburn Under 9 Wins -180 (3 Units)
3-2
What the fuck was that? I thought this one was wrapped up now watch them run the table. Maybe we beat them this weekend in a huge letdown spot. Stranger things have happened.
Notre Dame Under 7.5 Wins -105 (1.5 Units) 0-5
1.5 units... :hang:
:hang::hang::hang::hang:
Penn State Over 9 Wins -125 (3 Units) 3-2
I said last week that Illinois game would be their toughest one left and I still believe it. THey probably should have won that game and I am actually still very confident in this wager. I think they win out from here. Obviously OSU will be tough but these guys play differently at home. They should roll Iowa this week
South Carolina Over 7 Wins -125 (2 Units) 5-1
South Carolina to win SEC East +500 (10 Units) 5-1 (3-1) 1st Place
South Carolina to win SEC +4000 (125 Units) 5-1 (3-1) 1st Place
Big Win Big Win. With wins over Georgia and Kentucky they are really setting up nicely to be the SEC East front runner. If they beat Florida I think they take the division title and they should be able to beat the Gators. I think they split on the road with Arkansas and Tennessee. I really like these bets right now.
Florida State Seminoles To Win ACC Atlantic Division 1/1 (3 Units) 3-1(0-1) 6th Place
Big loss for Clemson, Big win for Florida State. Who Knows, maybe they can take this thing after all.
Missouri to win Big 12 North +200 (3 Units) 4-0 (0-0)
The Moment of truth. I like their chances.
Michigan Wolverines to win exactly 10 games 20/1 (50 Units)
Well that was a scary effort vs. Northwestern. They need to stay focused and they can do it.

Last edited:
I could easily seeing the Mizzou/Nebraska game going either way...no play for me there.
I bet on Penn St the last 2 weeks and have been disappointed..not doing that again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

i like missouri this week but that may be a bit many points for me, GL.

it is a lot of points. Maybe a stretch to play it, but I have to fade nebraska right now. should be a high scoring game with a lot of touchdowns so that allows me to lay a little more.

I could easily seeing the Mizzou/Nebraska game going either way...no play for me there.
I bet on Penn St the last 2 weeks and have been disappointed..not doing that again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I really believe that PSU is a very different team at home. THey just are terrible on the road. Iowa is a joke.

hope i can get that pennstate number. sigh. I like both plays .. nitanny lions i play for sure ... mizzu a small lean right now.

hope i can get that pennstate number. sigh. I like both plays .. nitanny lions i play for sure ... mizzu a small lean right now.

i did buy half a point to get that PSU number. I would act now though on that play, I don't see it moving down. GL watever u do

Official Plays

I wish you nothing but the best with this play, but I believe the Penn State Nittany Lions are a lousy team with a lousy rb and a lousier qb, and they do not deserve anymore of our money backing their lousy asses. IMHO, of course...Again, I wish you luck because I won't be on either side...

I wish you nothing but the best with this play, but I believe the Penn State Nittany Lions are a lousy team with a lousy rb and a lousier qb, and they do not deserve anymore of our money backing their lousy asses. IMHO, of course...Again, I wish you luck because I won't be on either side...

we'll see man. Whatever is lousy about Penn state is great compared to what Iowa throws out there. GL on what you decide to go with.:cheers:

adding

Vanderbilt Commodores +7.5 -110 (2 Units)
'an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse'

adding

Vanderbilt Commodores +7.5 -110 (2 Units)
'an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse'

Taking your own school versus the Auburn Pussycats. Explanation? Analysis?
:cheers:

Analysis
Iowa Hawkeyes @ Penn State Nittany Lions

When Iowa has the ball
Iowa struggles on offense and going on the road into this environment will be a very difficult experience for them. PSU has a a stingy, tough D all the way around and Iowa will have trouble running the ball and getting rhythm going. If/when they are forced to throw a lot, the PSU D should be able to contain their attack with ease. Not many points for Iowa here.

When Penn State has the ball
Turnovers really plagued these guys last week vs. a pretty solid Illinois defense. They have been struggling to score lately but I think they can get back on track here. Iowa has a decent defense (38 points against Indiana weakens that claim) but this team is falling apart. PSU will be in a better atmosphere, will be able to get the offense going and score some touchdowns.

Overall Analysis
This play is basically based on my belief that Penn State is significantly better at home than on the road. So far this season I have had a lot of success with this thesis, cashing these guys home to Notre Dame and fading them at Michigan. I see no reason why the pattern doesn't continue here. PSU is still one of the Big 10's best teams and Iowa has become a Big 10 bottomfeeder (7 STRAIGHT CONFERENCE LOSSES!!!). The much better team at home rolls by more than a touchdown. This is definitely my most confident play and I am mad I didn't get more on it when the line was better.

Analysis
Nebraska Cornhuskers @ Missouri Tigers

When Nebraska has the ball
Nebraska can score the football and the Missouri defense is very suspect. I have no doubt that Keller will get his through the air and Lucky will get his on the ground. is there any hope for the Missouri D? Maybe. They will be fired up at home and probably able to get some turnovers against a team that loves to make mistakes. They will contain them, hopefully.

When Missouri has the ball
Nebraska's defense is even worse than Missouris and the Tigers offense is even better. Chase Daniel should have a field day against these jokes. If Nebraska jumps out to an early lead, Daniel will keep Missouri in the game with his arm. I see a lot of points out of the Tigers.

Overall Analysis
It is pretty hard to gage these teams, especially Missouri at this point but I think one is clearly better. Nebraska has just been so unimpressive week after week, they are due for a beatdown. The spread is clearly a little pricey but the better team at home in a fired up atmosphere deserve it.

Missouri Tigers -6.5 -110 (3 Units)

I like Missouri and I am still thinking about the Hurricanes. Again man, Great season you are having. SC team total should be locked up in the next 2 weeks for atleast a push giving some unforseen 4loss stretch.

Analysis

Miami Hurricanes @ North Carolina Tar Heels

When The U has the ball
I think that Miami's offense is a little underrated right now. Kyle Wright is throwing the ball well and getting comfortable, they have a solid running game and they average a lot of yards. The points will come. Defensively, the Heels do not impress me that much. They let bad offenses score a lot of points and are really not that good. I think the Hurricanes will be able to grind out solid dries and get points on the board.

When North Carolina has the ball
I am a big fan of the Miami defense and I think they will have a huge game in this one. North Carolina's offense doesn't impress me one bit. Their running "attack" is a joke and putting the load on Yates vs. a very good Cane D will be a disaster. The Heels will not score many here.

Overall
The talent discrepancy in this game does not warrant a spread of 6.5 in this game. I know Miami has underachieved with this talent time and time again but they will simply outclass UNC here. I am not worried about it being a road game, Canes roll.

Miami Hurricanes -6.5 -110 (3 Units)

SCs takin the SEC man. You gotta believe

lol

I am just happy about where we are at. I had us pegged at 7-1 going to Tennessee and that stretch of 4 games is not easy. I think 2-2 or 3-1 is the likely outcome between Tenn-Arky-Fla-Clem

I am going to the SC-UF game so hopefully it is for the EAST!

Analysis

Vanderbilt Commodores @ Auburn Tigers

When Vanderbilt has the ball
This offense has been pretty hard to figure out. Nickson has been extremely inconsistent, getting injured a lot and being off and on a lot. He threw 4 interceptions last week vs. EMU, not a good sign at all when you are about to visit Auburn. The Vandy running game has suprisingly gotten better and is looking not as bad as I thought. Of course there is an X factor on this squad and that would be Mr. Bennett. He will probably be responsible for Vandy's points in this one and I know Aburn has good CBs but Bennet will get his. I think we will get some points across, probably not a whole lot.

When Auburn has the ball
Auburn's offense is still shitty to me despite the last couple of weeks. I don't think Cox is all that good and he can get rattled, especially at home where the fans tend to get in his head. Their running game is not as good as it has been because they are so wek up front. This Vanderbilt Defense is underrated and have been solid all season. Completely capable of holding this Auburn team under 20 points. The drawback is Vandy's shitty punting which should give Auburn good field position throughout but hopefully Cox will move the troops backwards.

Overall
This is a huge letdown spot for a pretty weak Auburn team that somehow managed a win in the swamp. Vandy is a very easy team to overlook and it would not be surprising to see the Dores come out with more passion. I feel like Vandy's defense is good enough to keep this game close and with Earl Bennett, Vandy will have chances to score. I think Auburn and their offense is too weak to warrant a spread over a TD especially against a solid Vandy team. Too many points.

Vanderbilt Commodores +7.5 -110 (3 Units)

RSMS

I don't know about you, but for some reason I felt some kind of sick glee burying our LOUISVILLE over play. I mean, I hate to lose as much as you, and probably more than anybody, but if I play a stinker, I want them to SUFFER, and feel some embarassing PAIN, so I can at least feel like I got some thing for my money. Seriously, we didn't get thru the first OCT weekend, or WVU, S Fla, Rutgers, et al, to at least break a sweat or get our BP boiling, and all this with a team that wanted to talk nat'l title. I would have felt better if they ended up 8-4 or something, with losses to decent teams, but I feel cheated, almost as if I was promised the " happy ending" and never got past security, but still got my credit card approved.

You told me to let it go, and I did ( trust me) but I couldn't let this pass without a slam of the downfall of the program in such short time

Back