2008 Record 5-3-1 (+7.20 Units)
ATS 3-1-0 (+8.00 Units)
ATS 2H 1-0-0 (+1.00 Units)
Team Totals 0-1-0 (-.55 Units)
Totals 1-1-1 (-0.15 Units)

Official Plays

South Florida Bulls -4 -110 (2 Units)
South Florida Bulls -3 -120 (1 Unit)

Oregon State Beavers -10.5 -110 (2 Units)

Auburn Tigers -10 -120 (2 Units)

Texas Longhorns -23.5 -110 (2 Units)

Last edited:
Futures Report

North Carolina Tar Heels Over 6.5 Wins +105 (1 Unit)
1-0
Last Week: off
This Week: @Rutgers
This is a pretty big game for the Tar Heels as it is nonconference vs. a team squad that should be around its equal. If they are going to surpass 6 wins, they need to win games like this. They should be a slight dog but I am confident. Hopefully they are ready to play after the weak week 1 effort.

South Carolina Gamecocks Over 7.5 Wins –125 (1 Unit)
1-1
Last Week: L 24-17 @ Vanderbilt
This Week: @Georgia
Oof. DId not see this one coming, obviously the offense is just not coming together for this team. Mistakes are killing them. It is not likely that this team will turn it around and I am not very hopeful already with this one. Georgia is not a good spot for the turnaround to start.

West Virginia Mountaineers Under 9.5 Wins +120 (1 Unit)
1-1
Last Week:
L 24-3 @East Carolina
This Week: @Colorado
The hype given to Pat White for throwing all over Villanova was always idiotic, but now it looks even worse now. This bet was made because of the ridiculous coaching hire that I predicted will decimate this program. Obviously, I am happy about how this is going. I like Coloado this week too.

on wvu, so much talent at skill positions. White is a great qb if you watched the games but the WR although athletic and plauymakers cannot catch at all! coaching has nothing to do with it either. The OL is young and not getting it done period. regardless good bet you took i think they lose 2 games this year. with that talent at rb and qb you would think the OL has to come along half way through the year with the simple blocking schemes.

on wvu, so much talent at skill positions. White is a great qb if you watched the games but the WR although athletic and plauymakers cannot catch at all! coaching has nothing to do with it either. The OL is young and not getting it done period. regardless good bet you took i think they lose 2 games this year. with that talent at rb and qb you would think the OL has to come along half way through the year with the simple blocking schemes.

Troy - They have the same OL they had last yr though? Steele ranked them #2 OL in college in the preseason w/ all 5 starters back. The problem I see with WVU is the defense which is not physical enough and can not get off of the field. That 3-3-5 sucks

Notes (Pre-Lines Release)

great looking card here, after last weeks dud. Will definitely have more than one play on saturday this time.

What I am looking at

North Carolina @ Rutgers
This was one that I have been looking at since summer as I am obviously high on NC and have never been a believer in Rutgers but the Heel's effort vs. McNeese State may have scared me off this one. I probably will need to see a good game from these boys before I will trust them with my money. THe line looks to be pickem+hf so almost certainly around 4-4.5. Unless it climbs to 6 or so I will probably pass. I sort of have money on it with teh future anyways.

Auburn @ Mississippi State
I am liking this one a lot, but it is really going to depend on the line. It was humiliating for Auburn to lose this one last year and they will be out for payback. But the bigger picture is that Auburn is far superior in talent and coaching...so basically everything. MSU is the posterboy for overratedness as they got lucky time and time again last year in putting together a very decieving record. They got beat by a terrible LaTech team and I do not see things getting better. This was not a good team last year and is not one this year. Auburn, on the other hand isw a very good squad, which I know has struggled a bit on offense so far but I believe they should be alright here. I have seen projections ranging all over the place for this one but I see it being around 10, maybe a point or two higher or lower. Under two touchdowns most likely a play, under 10 a big play.

Hawaii @ Oregon State
I think OSU sucks as much as the next guy but it looks like there might be some value on the downtrodden Beavers. People love to overreact to starts and OSU does this every year. Yes they have played pretty poorly, but opening @Stanford and @PSU is a suicide mission. THis Hawaii team is terrible and a perfect patsy for a bounceback. The Rainbows travel horribly and they should struggle vs. and angry beaver team finally playing at home. Under tow touchdowns should be money.

Kansas @ USF
I have had this one circled since February. THe kind of game I absolutely LOVE. USF is very underrated, scrappy, plays well in the nonconference. Yes, they had a close call last week ubt it was a rivalry game on the road vs. a decent team so I will give them some slack. THey are still the class of the Big East. Kansas and everything they stand for infuriates me. This is a joke of a program doing the classic Big12 strategy of playing only the absolute dregs in the nonconference. Until now. Last year's season was comedic, in that they played I think one legitamite team (Missouri) and got stomped, and then lucked into the shitty ACC champ in the bowl. They are so overrated this year it isnt funny and I think the fall from prosperity starts here. Do not belive the hype, KU is not a top team. Anhything under a touchdown for the BUlls ehre I love, Line should be 6, I would be shocked to see anything else.

California @ Maryland
I am somewhat sad to see that the secret that has been making me a load of money these last 2 weeks is out. California is an elite team this year. I have won with them both times this season, but with MD looking absolutely terrible so far and Cal making quite the statement yesterday, it is hard to see getting value here. I will check out the Bears for a possible play though.

Oregon @ Purdue
Not looking to bet this one as I never lay points with my team (Oregon) but I will give a few comments. On a lot of the projections I saw criminally low points towards the Ducks like 3 or less. The Ducks should be over a TD favorite here, Purdue is outclassed on offense, defense, coaching and speical eams. Homefield is not enough to offset most of that. Expect the Ducks to win this game.

Troy - They have the same OL they had last yr though? Steele ranked them #2 OL in college in the preseason w/ all 5 starters back. The problem I see with WVU is the defense which is not physical enough and can not get off of the field. That 3-3-5 sucks

Troy-
I would have to agree here, I will admit to not watching WVU but I still feel as my analysis is correct. Isn't this an experienced, veteran Oline. I may be wrong and unaware of injuries, but I don't see how you can blame the struggles on inexperience at Oline. I also agree with you that there is terrific talent at the skill positions (QB and RB).

However, I feel that is right to assume that Coaching is a problem here. We agree that the QB is excellent (especially running wise), the rbs are great too and the Oline is solid at run blocking and the WRs are weak. They why would there be such a determination to pass the ball more. It is as if they are pushing their weaknesses and going away from their strengths. There is only one place to blame for these problems are the coaching staff, and that is where I believe to be the root of the problem.

As for the rest of the season, it is a long way to go, and with a prety pathetic Big East schedule they could very well still win 10 games. However, I think this is a program that is on the way down.

congrats to your 'Dores

Things are just getting ugly in Columbia.

thanks man, it was an amazing game. I have obviously underestimated Vanderbilt a ton. I still have faith that Spurrior gets it done though, I seem to be in the minority now though.

Yeah, looking for the lines too, like the Auburn and Cal plays.

Keep up the good work bro!

Oregon State Beavers -10.5 -110 (2 Units)

Auburn Tigers -10 -120 (2 Units)

hesitated on USF, hoping it hits 4 again

and there it is. will double this up if it falls to 3.5 at -3 -120

South Florida Bulls -4 -110 (2 Units)

Good start this year and best of luck this week RS.

I was leaning Hawaii here. Does it concern you that Graunke came in during the second half of the Weber St. game and led them to victory? Based on that performance, I'd have to think that the job is his for now on. Not saying that he'll knife through the D, but it seems that they may have made a mistake in camp as Graunke is the best they have it seems.

I can see Auburn covering because I can see Auburn's defense shutting out Miss St. That said, I lean toward the dogged dogs (get it? eh, corny). Starkville will be rocking, the cowbells will be ringing, and Miss St can hang tough if they establish the running game.

Good start this year and best of luck this week RS.

I was leaning Hawaii here. Does it concern you that Graunke came in during the second half of the Weber St. game and led them to victory? Based on that performance, I'd have to think that the job is his for now on. Not saying that he'll knife through the D, but it seems that they may have made a mistake in camp as Graunke is the best they have it seems.

Honestly, It is hard for me to take a Weber State game seriously, so his performance does little to change my opinions either way. While it does look like they made a mistake in camp, there had to be a reason and we probably have not seen it yet. He will have to do a lot more than play decently against Weber State at home to fundamentally change my opinion about this team.

I really couldn't tell you much about this specific Hawaii team but they were terrible on the road last year and now they have a mess at QB, a new coach and significantly downgraded talent and confidence. Just a depressing situation for them right now.

That is basically my thinking for the game.

I can see Auburn covering because I can see Auburn's defense shutting out Miss St. That said, I lean toward the dogged dogs (get it? eh, corny). Starkville will be rocking, the cowbells will be ringing, and Miss St can hang tough if they establish the running game.

No doubt it will be a tough environment, I just don't have much confidence in the MSU offense. Or defense for that matter.

Line is a little steep for my liking tho.

Back