ATS 2H 0-1 (-1.65 Units)
ML 2-5 (-6.08 Units)
Totals 12-6 (+17.00 Units)
Team Totals 1-0(+3 Units)

3-1, lost my huge play. Fuckin UCLA

Official Plays

Oklahoma Sooners -9.5 -110 (4 Units)

LSU Tigers -18 -110 (4 Units)

California Golden Bears -6.5 -110 (3 Units)

Last edited:
Love to hear some thoughts. Figured the OU line would be around 14 and was considering the Red Raiders. Then it came out at 8.5 and now I am not so sure.

Also, dont follow LSU that well and would love to hear thoughts.

47-26 ... are you kidding.?? maybe my handicapping should consist of just reading your thread and tailing.

MBarnett Texas Tech is a team that seems to be really predictable to me. They always run up the score on inferior teams, this is what they are good at. But when it comes to playing real teams they just fold. Losing to Colorado at home is just sad. I look for a repeat of the Missouri game here. Oklahoma is about the same if not slightly better than them. In addition I like the angle that the Sooners and Stoops love to play the BCS game where running up the score matters. Stoops will not call off the dogs and be torching this TT defense early and often. I like at least 50 points for the sooners and their speedy defense to shut down Harrell and co. As for LSU I think they are in pretty much the same position. They are facing an outclassed opponent on the road they should crush. Even though it is pretty clear the SEC media myth is going to get them in the Title game with ease they will still be looking to a statement with a lot of confusion at the top of the polls. I also think they will not let up at all on this hapless Rebels team. Ole Miss should not score much and LSU will get 30+ I think. Hope this helps, GL this week

Huntdog thanks man. Pretty disappointing effort from Michigan. No way you can just march into Madison playing all your backups and expect a victory. Even though I was on Wisconsin I was actually starting to think my 10-2 Michigan prop would cash. Oh well, its tough to win when you are barely trying. I would pissed if I was a Michigan fan. GL to you this week.

vegaskyle Thanks and GL to you this week. Just hoping to keep it going. I have actually never made through an entire season before. Hopefully I dont start giving it all away.

Preussun I usually don't bet Oregon games as it would ruin the game for me as a fan. However, I think Arizona can keep up with Oregon in this game. For the spread, it could be another repeat of Houston or Washington where Oregon covers a big spread in a close game basically by scoring a ton especially at the end vs. a tried out defense. Still AZ would be the side. There should be a ton of points in this game. I think 80 will be reached, maybe I will hit it. Ducks should get 50+ and I think the Wildcats can get 28 or so.

Mags Thanks, I looked at the Missouri line and almost played it. It seems as if KSU has given up this season but then so did Nebraska....

G-MAN thanks and GL to you this week

sportsfanatic thanks & GL

TheCashMan see my thoughts above. I'll probably write some more on thursday. Arizona has been playing a lot better lately it seems and they should be hyped up on ESPN thursday.

Thanks, i saw the write up, zona has been playing better but with oregons bye week, i like them, just concerned of the defense, and you as a fan would know what they are capable of,, also afraid of the #2 ranking curse in the last 5 weeks. and i agree with you, not betting on the team your a fan of, it does take some of the fun out.

Saw your response to mags about missouri, i think daniels is so smooth back there, my concern would there defense, but if kstate is going no where this could get ugly early. but the look ahead for mizzou is a concern also.

As a fan or Oregon, do you think they win the game or is there an upset coming by arizona? I play ML, i try to find 1-2 games, and load up on them, it has been Very profitable for me (not for the faint of heart, but it works) If oregon was not coming off the bye week i would stay away.

Back