RSMS9999

The Prodigy
Record 44-25-1 (+46.48 Units)
ATS 28-15-1 (+34.14 Units)
ATS 2H 0-1 (-1.65 Units)
ML 2-5 (-6.08 Units)
Totals 12-6 (+17.00 Units)
Team Totals 1-0(+3 Units)

Solid 4-2 last week, called the SC game perfectly, called the FSU game perfectly, not so much on Rutgers. Still not sold on Uconn though, the Knights are just a joke.

Official Plays

Southern California Trojans -4 -110 (4 Units)

Arizona State Sun Devils -6 -110 (4 Units)
Arizona State Sun Devils -6.5 -120 (3 Units)

Cincinnati Bearcats -5 -110 (4 Units)

Wisconsin Badgers +3 -110 (3 Units)

Last edited:
liking SC too...jsut going to see what the line does..gl this week bro.

Like ASU here too, UCLA is in a world of trouble and are going to have to rely on their 3rd String QB this week who is god awful. This is the same team that lost to ND at home when Cowan and Olson were out this year. Again, they will be without Cowan and Olson. Rashaan cannot throw the football at all. The only thing he can do is run a little bit, but hes certainly no Dennis Dixon running the football. This is a bad "spot" for ASU after the loss to Oregon, but they are way too talented and balanced to lose to UCLA. UCLA got dismantled by Arizona last week. I think this line is short bc of the ASU lose, and the VERY misleading final score in the UCLA/AZ game. UCLA had a 100 yard KO return for a TD, a 51 yard field goal, and were outgained 469 to 288 in yardage.

I think the UNDER could be a solid play in this game. I feel like it will be pretty high based on the last couple point totals for both teams. I am hoping for something in the high 50s. The only way UCLA wins this game or covers if they can keep it low scoring, because they just dont have to weapons on offense to compete with the Sun Devils.

good deal, RSMS. glad to see u heavy on ASU as well.

was telling everyone about this play today, before i was able to log on. it's a helluva spot for ASU to get back on track, against a tremendously depleted Bruin team.

Here is my concern with ASU, so talk me out of it.

Isn't that number BEGGING you to bet on ASU? Laying under a TD with a miserable UCLA team that is injured beyong belief?

The line just doenst make sense to me.

Here is my concern with ASU, so talk me out of it.

Isn't that number BEGGING you to bet on ASU? Laying under a TD with a miserable UCLA team that is injured beyong belief?

The line just doenst make sense to me.

I put the line at 9 (at which I probably still might have played) on Sunday morning so yes the line does look a little off. I have really started to believe less and less in that sort of stuff like Vegas "begging" people to take the Sun Devils. UCLA has a lot of QB problems and ASU's defense is very tough. I don' see how ASU doesn't roll here.

:tiphat:Mags, GL this week
:tiphat:counselor, thanks, fuck uconn
:tiphat:Huntdog, I agree that the USC line is a little high for me, i really wish it was at 3, GL this week
:tiphat:Aztec, thanks and GL. Go Trojans/Devils
:tiphat:Yanks26, GL this week. ASU looks great
:tiphat:sportfanatic, GL this week. Really glad to see you on this board. Go Devils

*L*Louisville To Win Over 10 Games -120 (3 Units) 3-3
South Florida Over 8 Wins EVEN (3 Units) 6-3
yuck
Auburn Under 9 Wins -180 (3 Units)
6-3
Probably decided this week.
*W*Notre Dame Under 7.5 Wins -105 (1.5 Units) 1-7
Penn State Over 9 Wins -125 (3 Units) 6-3
Looking like a push still
South Carolina Over 7 Wins -125 (2 Units) 6-3
South Carolina to win SEC East +500 (10 Units) 6-3 (3-3) 2nd Place
South Carolina to win SEC +4000 (125 Units) 6-3 (3-3) 2nd Place
Oh what could have been....
Florida State Seminoles To Win ACC Atlantic Division 1/1 (3 Units) Nice win over BC, I still hate these guys though. Waste of talent.
Missouri to win Big 12 North +200 (3 Units) 8-1 (4-1)
They'll beat Kansas
Michigan Wolverines to win exactly 10 games 20/1 (50 Units) 8-2
And then there were 2
Oregon Ducks to win Pac-10 Title 9/1 (20 Units) 8-1 1stnd Place
Looking very nice right now.
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

I've been contemplating throwing a little more on ASU -7 than I already have. I don't use trends to support betting one side or the other, but as big of a train wreck as Dorrell has been lately, he apparently is able to get his teams up for big games at home.

2003: Wash at UCLA +1 = UCLA 46-16 (win ATS and SU)
2004: USC at UCLA +22 = USC 29-24 (win ATS)
2005: OSU at UCLA +1 = UCLA 25-7 (win ATS and SU)
2006: USC at UCLA +11 = UCLA 13-9 (win ATS and SU)
2007: Cal at UCLA +3 = UCLA 30-21 (win ATS and SU)

Of course, I doubt any of his teams in the past were as decimated by injury as they are now. Just more food for thought is all.

Back