RSMS9999

The Prodigy
Record 39-23-1 (+40.98 Units)
ATS 26-15-1 (+28.64 Units)
ATS 2H 0-1 (-1.65 Units)
ML 1-4 (-6.08 Units)
Totals 11-5 (+17.30 Units)
Team Totals 1-0(+3 Units)

3-1, lost my biggest play again. Ill take a plus week tho. Missed the lines coming out today and probably some value, will probably add a lot during the week

Official Plays

Florida State Seminoles +7 -110 (2.5 Units)

Florida State Seminoles ML +210 (2.5 Units)

Southern Cal Trojans -15 -110 (3 Units)

Oregon State/Southern Cal Under 47.5 -110 (3 Units)

Rutgers Scarlet Knights ML EVEN (2.5 Units)

Rutgers/Connecticut Under 46 -110 (3 Units)

Last edited:

Future Report

*L*Louisville To Win Over 10 Games -120 (3 Units) 3-3
South Florida Over 8 Wins EVEN (3 Units) 6-2
Now that would be funny if I lost this
Auburn Under 9 Wins -180 (3 Units)
5-3
Hard to believe they still haven't tacked on loss number 4. With teh way the SEC has been this year though, I think they trip again.
*W*Notre Dame Under 7.5 Wins -105 (1.5 Units) 1-7
Penn State Over 9 Wins -125 (3 Units) 6-3
Looking like a push now
South Carolina Over 7 Wins -125 (2 Units) 6-2
South Carolina to win SEC East +500 (10 Units) 6-2 (3-2) 2nd Place
South Carolina to win SEC +4000 (125 Units) 6-2 (3-2) 2nd Place
Oh what could have been....
Florida State Seminoles To Win ACC Atlantic Division 1/1 (3 Units) 4-1(1-1) 6th Place
Over, I think they beat BC though. Clemson would be my pick right now.
Missouri to win Big 12 North +200 (3 Units) 7-1 (3-1)
Better than Kansas IMO. I think they win this division
Michigan Wolverines to win exactly 10 games 20/1 (50 Units) 7-2
And ya'll thought I was crazy
Oregon Ducks to win Pac-10 Title 9/1 (20 Units) 4-1 2nd Place
took out the biggest roadblock, ASU could ice it.

Last edited:
I would be careful about Florida State here, they bench Lee then have to go on the road, and really who have they beaten?

Record 39-23-1 (+40.98 Units)
ATS 26-15-1 (+28.64 Units)
ATS 2H 0-1 (-1.65 Units)
ML 1-4 (-6.08 Units)
Totals 11-5 (+17.30 Units)
Team Totals 1-0(+3 Units)

3-1, lost my biggest play again. Ill take a plus week tho. Missed the lines coming out today and probably some value, will probably add a lot during the week

Official Plays

Florida State Seminoles +7 -110 (2.5 Units)

Southern Cal Trojans -15 -110 (3 Units)

GL this week :cheers:

If you dont mind id like to hear your thoughts on backing FSU this week. Thanks in advance.

adding

adding a couple totals

Rutgers/Connecticut Under 46 -110 (3 Units)

Oregon State/Southern Cal Under 47.5 -110 (3 Units)

I actually had that oregonst/usc total targeted for an under play .. but the number came out much lower than i had hoped for. two running teams against two stingy run defenses = under usually. keep up the great capping and gl this week rsms

My thoughts on FSU-BC

This basically comes down to being a play on BC being an overrated fraudulent team at the #2 spot in the rankings. Matt Ryan is ridiculously overhyped as well as this team and this shitty conference. IMO, BC is the better team, but Florida State has more talent. So why has FSU struggled so much this far and BC gone undefeated? BC has play good, smart football and come through in the clutch, and FSU has sputtered down the stretch, especially offensively. But I believe there is a great chance for that to change on Saturday.

1. Florida State's Defense is coming together
They completely stifled Duke last week (whose offense is not that bad) and they are starting to hold teams to very few yards and making a lot of big plays. More importantly, they are getting healthier, especially on the front seven. This defense has always had the potential to be one of the nation's best and now that it's clicking, I would be scared if I was BC. Last week showed how BC's offensive line could be abused and I think FSU's D LIne will be able to control the line of scrimmage throughout the game and BC will have trouble moving the ball.

2. Drew Weatherford is the (only) man
Weatherford had a monster game last week and I think he continues that here against the Eagles. DO not underestimate the benefit a QB has when he is not looking over his shoulder at a backup or worrying about getting pulled. I believe that Weatherford will be able to focus and have a solid game. Antoine Smith is really starting to run well and even though BC's defense is great against the run, he should have some success on the ground as well.

3. Matt Ryan isn't that great
That Matt Ryan is the Heisman "frontrunner" right now continues to baffle me. He is a good QB. He is hardly great. The offensive weapons around him are also pretty unimpressive. Looking at their recent point totals this season, 24 against GT, 27 against ND and 14 against Va Tech, this is just not an offensive juggernaut.

In the end I believe that FSU will have the same type of success shutting down BC's offense as Va Tech did last week. I do not believe that FSU's offense will have great success against BC's stout D, but they will be able to keep it close. BC is definitely capable of beating FSU, but 7 points for the more talented team with a great defense is too much.

v

:tiphat:sportfanatic
:tiphat:steed
:tiphat:Mags
:tiphat:troystacks
:tiphat:counseler
:tiphat:aztec
:tiphat:vegaskyle
:tiphat:yanks26

Thanks and GL to everyone this week.

rsm - your avatar is killing me! haha

thanks for the thoughts on BC/FSU.. I think I am just going to lay off this one here. I am too concerned about the BC pass defense.

:tiphat:GL ETG, hoepfully SC turns it around this week

couple of MLS to round out the card

Rutgers Scarlet Knights ML EVEN (2.5 Units)

Florida State Seminoles ML +210 (2.5 Units)

Brandon Ore is a great running back imo that was part of my angle. Whoever can run the ball wins this game. Should be a hard fought game though.

GL this weekend.

thanks guys.

i should have known that Rutgers sucks though:10_5_137:

really happy with the way the FSU game turned out. Went basically exactly as I planned and a great result for the duck's NC hopes and dixon's heisman hopes as well. Been waiting forever for that BC team to get exposed.

Back