Rice Owls + 5 1/2 (-110) 1 Unit W

3 Team Teaser: 10 points (-110) 1.5 Units L
Michigan -3 1/2
Tennessee -1
California -13

Last edited:
South Carolina Gamecocks Under 7 Wins
(4-2, 2-2)

Huge game for them on the road vs. Vanderbilt. I am really hoping for a 'Dore win here.

Alabama Crimson Tide Under 8 1/2 Wins
(5-2, 2-2)
Another weak effort from this shitty team. This ones in the lockbox.

UCLA Bruins Under 6 1/2 Wins
(4-2, 2-2)

Their defense has improved and Cowan doesn't look that bad, but this is still not a very good. I think they will put a lot of solid efforts but the 4th quarter magic isnt there this year.

Louisville Cardinals Over 10 Wins
Louisville Cardinals To Win Big East Title 3/2
(6-0, 1-0)

Great job versus cincinatti guys. i guess Brohm is back so that should be good news but geez, play a little worse would ya. Rutgers looks solid, kinda scary. The WVU game will tell all.

Nebraska CornHuskers Over 8 1/2 Wins
Nebraska CornHuskers To Win Big XII Title 5/1
(6-1, 3-0)
A win over texas will put them in the drivers seat in this pathetic conference. A loss still puts them in the drivers seat of the Big 12 north and another shot at texas. Not a lot to dislike about this one. Oh wait they have to play a 'RANKED" Texas A&m team. OOOOOOh

Georgia Tech YellowJackets To Win ACC Title 11/2
Big game this weekend for them. I think they have a good shot, regardless they will wrap up the division with a win over a not-so-good Miami team the week after.

(original) leans

UCLA (waiting for 14.5)

Tennessee (teased down)

OLE MISS (missed the 3tds)

MICHIGAN (teased down)

WISCONSIN (something aint right about this game)

Oklahoma St (dont want to bet on them again after the KSU fiasco, but Texam is so overrated right now)

Last edited:
Texas @ Nebraska
10/21/2006 12:00pm

This is IMO the game of the week, a probable preview of the Big 12 Championship game. Both these teams ahve been cruising through this shitty conference (except that strange kansas game in Lincoln) and meet in a huge game. A lot of people like Texas in this one but I think that Nebraska will get this victory. This program is itching to get back in the national spotlight and this is the perfect oppurtunity for them to do just that. This bet is mostly a gut feeling that they get it done on emotion as well as the fact that Texas and mcCoy are not very road experienced and IMO a tad overrated. If you see my futures bets then you know I am very high on Nebraska. A TD at home is too good to pass up, I am only putting one unit on it for now and will probably play the ML too.

Pick: Nebraska Cornhuskers +7 (-120) 1 Unit

West Virginia @ Connecticut
10/20/2006 8:00pm

This is basically a play on West Virginia's offensive capabilities vs. a team like Connecticut on national TV. The main angle is that the BCS rankings just cam out and WVU will probably go for a lot of points. They arent afraid to run up the score, see MSU game, and will probably get a ton of points. I hate big spreads and now bodog has decided to stop me from buying points so I ll live with teh big, bad number for now, it will probably get to 24 eventually. 2 Units what the hell.

Pick: West Virginia Mountaineers -22 (-110) 2 Units

3 Team Teaser

-I think Michigan has too much firepower for an overratred Iowa team. I like -13 1/2 and might still play it but i love 3 1/2

-Tennessee should be able to score a bunch on alabama, but i think 11 is the right spread. SHould win easily though

-California should ahve no problem with a stanbeckless washington

3 Team Teaser: 10 points, -110
Michigan -3 1/2
Tennessee -1
California -13

alll looks good to me... will probably add small plays myself on WVU cuz its a weeknight game... who can resist... and Michigan.

gl

Hawaii @ New Mexico St.
10/21/2006 8:00pm

It is safe to say there will be alot of points socred in this one, probably enought to eclipse the ridiculus total. I think Hawaii will have somehwat of a letodwn game of the Fresno game and might be a little road weary here. New Mexico State should be fired up and get some touchdowns of their own. I think Hawaii will win, but I dont think they will be sharp, and fail to cover.

Pick: New Mexico State Aggies +20 1/2 (-110) 1 Unit

Mississippi @ Arkansas
10/21/2006 12:30pm

All of the sudden Arakansas is the top dog in the SEC as the lone undefeated. How did they get there? By getting absolutely pummeled by USC at home to start, then sqeezing by Vandy on a missed field goal and then squeezing by Alabama on several missed field goals, and then jumping on a good auburn team. This team has remarkably gone from being one of the most underrated teams in cfb to one of the most overrated in a matter of days. Should they beat (an improving) Ole Miss at home? Yes. Will they? Most likely. BUt Ole Miss has been playing tough and should hang around in this one. Liked htis one 1t 17, love it at 20.5 and I will be tempted even more if it strays over three TDs. A little too much respect for the Hogs here, time to take advantage

Pick: Mississippi Rebels +20 1/2 (-110) 2 Units

Rice @ Central Florida
10/21/2006 4:00pm

Why no respect for Rice? This is a team that is improving as the season progresses, and are doing well after that hellish schedule to start the season. Their offense can score points and should get some scores here. UCF, a shell of their former selves. Even at home, im not sure they can beat this Rice squad, cover this spread, not likely

Pick: Rice Owls + 5 1/2 (-110) 1 Unit

done except for plays I will add when lines become available

Nebraska ML

Wisconsin/Purdue Over

Tennessee/Alabama Over

San Jose St./Nevada Over

orangelover

-well see what happens, GL anyway

I am really tempted to bet teh over tonight as well. I see WVU in the forties easily.

West Virginia @ Connecticut
10/20/2006 8:00pm

Already on West Virginia here as I am confident that hey will score a ton of points and get the cover. This elads me to believe that UCONN will be in cmeback mode the whole game an dpass, but with the weather conditions adn thier shitty QBs I think they will try to establish the run more. This is somehwat of a hedge if UCONn statys in teh game, but mostly just a hunch and a play for fun.

Pick: Terry Caulley (CON) Ov. 14 Rushing Attempts (-125) 1 Unit

:moose:on the caulley prop. Dude has 14 carries in the first three quarters and then the UCONN coach decides to bench him the rest of the game, save for one catch and teh tow point conversion run of all things. Will take the push and WVU. Mountaineer winnings on....

Nebraska ML (+180) 2 Units
not the number I wanted but I will take it. Gut feeling that Nebraska will win this game. Ill let it ride

Wisconsin @ Purdue

I originally (like just about everybody ont his board) saw the Wisconsin line and was ready to jump all over it. On second thought, yes this team has been rolling but hardly vs. serious competition. Purdue aint that great, but I think they will score early and often and make this a shootout. Possible upset alert, stay tuned.

Pick: Wisconsin/Purdue Over 56 (-110) 1.5 Units

have a shitload of plays already but the two overs mentioned above (nevada/sjsu and tenn/alabama) are still strong possibilites. If the lines move down a bit ill play them for sure.

RSMS9999 said:
Texas @ Nebraska

This is IMO the game of the week, a probable preview of the Big 12 Championship game. Both these teams ahve been cruising through this shitty conference (except that strange kansas game in Lincoln) and meet in a huge game. A lot of people like Texas in this one but I think that Nebraska will get this victory. This program is itching to get back in the national spotlight and this is the perfect oppurtunity for them to do just that. This bet is mostly a gut feeling that they get it done on emotion as well as the fact that Texas and mcCoy are not very road experienced and IMO a tad overrated. If you see my futures bets then you know I am very high on Nebraska. A TD at home is too good to pass up, I am only putting one unit on it for now and will probably play the ML too.

Pick: Nebraska Cornhuskers +7 (-120) 1 Unit

glad i came across this....im not much into cfb but i know a little bout the big xii and this game seems like a trap w/ the line (as noted in horns thread.) furthermore, the line is going down (currently +5.5)...as well, isnt it odd that the ml + money is so low?

lad i came across this....im not much into cfb but i know a little bout the big xii and this game seems like a trap w/ the line (as noted in horns thread.) furthermore, the line is going down (currently +5.5)...as well, isnt it odd that the ml + money is so low?

I agree, it looks like this is a shap play. However, those arent my reasons for playing it. Most of all I have been a high on Nebraska since beofre the season and really think this is their breakout game for the program to get back to the elite level. I think they claim the Big 12 tomorrow.

Rutgers @ Pittsburgh
10/21/2006 5:45pm

Pittsburgh completely sucked last year but I am finally ready to believe in them again. I still cant believe they didnt cover vs. Michigan State which is a bet I would make again and again. Rutgers is decent and will probably keep this close, but I dont think they stay undefeated here. Pitt will vault into the top 25 after this win.

Pick:
Parlay 2 Units
Pittsburgh Panthers ML (-245)
Nebraska Cornhhuskers + 6 (-115)

one more lean on darius walker (nd) under 123.5 rushing yards

Back