Roy named a Western Conference All-Star

if this is true...then baron is being left off. that's some BS...they should expand the rosters...or take 6 guards from the West...

Did they make a final decision after watching him last night.:hang:

Seriously speaking, I'd love to see him there.

First-time All-Star selections Chris Paul and David West of New Orleans are joined by fellow first-time selection Brandon Roy of the Portland Trail Blazers as Western Conference reserves, along with Carlos Boozer of the Utah Jazz, Steve Nash and Amaré Stoudemire of the Phoenix Suns, and the Dallas Mavericks’ Dirk Nowitzki.
The East reserves feature the Detroit Pistons’ Chauncey Billups and Richard Hamilton, Chris Bosh of the Toronto Raptors, Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison of the Washington Wizards, Joe Johnson of the Atlanta Hawks and the Boston Celtics’ Paul Pierce.

imo Howard deserves it more than Dirk. and Baron more than West and Roy

surprised that theres no Ray Allen but he's been struggling all yr

WTF, Baron got snubbed. That's some bullshit. I like Roy and he's got a big future ahead of him but no way he should have made it over Baron. This will just motivate B Diddy more watch.

JJ
:smiley_acbe:

Was a little worried about this one.

This underacheiving team is now 18-24 holding the 7th spot in the EAST.
18-24...7th spot... only in the sorry Eastern conference of the NBA.

the nba all star voting is a joke. they let fans have the most say instead of the ones who are neutral....... Does AI really deserve to be a starter? I don't think so. That's a reputation pick. Too many reputation picks. I'm surprised Shaq ain't a starter. Dirk Nowitzki an allstar? He's solid but I don't know about being an all star. Another reputation vote. Another thing they need to do is add a couple more roster spots cus there are way too many people being left off.

i would have went paul, baron, marcus camby, al jeff, josh howard, david west and roy.

You guys are still sleeping on Roy. ^^^^ Not one of those guys sees constant double teams like Roy does, maybe Al Jefferson? maybe Paul and Baron when they penetrate. When Roy gets the ball in his hands in the corner, mid court, on the block, he's got two guys on him, and he still does what he wants. Roy does more for his team then any of those guys outside of Paul, period. Even on terrible nights like tonight, with taped up hands, he struggles his way to a triple double. No teams prep for those guys and gameplan around those guys outside of Paul, the way they do for Roy, period. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Maybe thats why the coaches respected him enough to put him in, they know the truth, plus it's hard to deny Paul Allen after he gives you iRoys.

i have roy on my list. :consoling1:

al jeff gets double and triples.
:10_5_137:My bad, haha. As long as their not in order. And Big Al does get a lot of doubles/triples, he's a beast, wish he was a couple inches taller, we'd be talking about him the way we do with Howard.

Back