ROX @ Cards

Paulsy01

Pretty much a regular
This may be the game the Rockies bust out the bats on the road. All year, they’ve won because of starting pitching, Monday night we step on a selling team that is wet and tired. Won’t you join me for series No. 9 in a row? Don’t wait for 11 in a row :angryoldman:

Last edited:
I saw Carlos last week live and he didn’t do anything for me even with a lead. ROX are going to tee off on the road. Write this down

:superman::superman::superman:

I believe you. Rox won't lose another game the rest of the season. Dbacks should SELL at the deadline, this is an insurmountable climb

Carlos has not been great though, he's a fade lister

Gradually getting better but not fast enough for me to like him more than -110 or so

On the road I‘d think Rox would be best vs a fastball guy since fastball velo and vertical movement amplified in Coors. But worse vs breaking pitcher. If Cards achieve sweep against Cubs maybe some letdown in play. Rox defo won‘t be easy

I just caught my error in my first post, ROX going for a win or tie in 9 consecutive series, all 8 of those against teams that were above .500.

Idk about focus but D and baserunning suck. Pen has lots of new changes verdict still out imo but Webb was great last night. Not disagreeing tho I feel like Cards bats are entering one of their famous cold stretches

Just my opinion but the garbage bullpen is a thing of the past or at worst as Cavs said...verdict is still out. But my money is on that this newly put together pen is light years better than the Lyons/Gregerson/Holland/Cecil disaster that you knew was going to fail the moment any of them stepped on the mound

Yea there‘s only up from where when that garbage isn‘t pitching lol but thats a trivially true point

Looks that way but not as much and I do like flarherty a lot, I’ll have to dig deeper into that one little later.

That said as much as I thought cards offense was on a uptick for numerous reasons they still really not producing at a high level. They only scored in 4 innings of whole series over weekend w cubs. Think they had a grand total of 3 or 4 hits after the 5th inning of all 3 those games combined!!

Gray has been getting much better results of late too hasn’t he?

Back