ROX/Brewers Game 2

Paulsy01

Pretty much a regular
Fair warning, I’m betting the ROX all the way through here, know that going in. I’m a fan, season ticket holder and a believer :angryoldman:

Chacin is unbelievable doing what he is doing at his age, he’s been pitching lights out lately and never blew up any game, it’s always been consistent and he been at his best ever, therefor I will bet the Under as Anderson is going to go toe to toe. I’ll wait until it goes to 9 hopefully tho. Goo luck

Starting Tyler Anderson...has me scratching my head. He's been really struggling...and..there could be a quick hook for him.

Rox could be down 0-2 going home but I'm assuming Freelander would pitch game 3 to try to prolong the series.

Anderson got to skip a start and then pitched fantastic on Sunday, last regular season game, he’s got an extra day of rest for this afternoon. His MO is just like all of the ROX pitchers, he has to get out of the first fucking inning, then settles down. So if the ROX bats can scratch out a few runs off of Chacin and Anderson settles in, we can win.

Colorado Rockies vs Milwaukee Brewers - National League Divisional Playoffs - Series Price
Fri 10/5 1801 Colorado Rockies (Series) +285
4:15PM 1802 Milwaukee Brewers (Series) -345

@ 5dimes right now

Back