Round Uno Playoff Discussion.........

aplous

Donkey Hater
Any strong leans???

Really like KC and J-E-T-S. Does anyone see Indy and NE to win.....1 of them loses straight up.

Everyone is hypin KC's running game v. Indy's poor D, and surely Herman will try and exploit that, but this will come down to the Chief D being able to make stops....If this game starts out like Pitt/Indy last year, with KC making long drives to start the game, this should go to the wire~~~~Indy not a great big favorite this season....I was hoping to see 8-9ish, but a lot of homos (Ditka, Salisbury) are on KC straight up....last few years they have all been on Indy to go all the way and theyve choked, now that they are overlookin em theyll prob. go wild..........

Also think NJY have a great shot at SU win....theyve already won at NE this year....NE has been better on the road than @ Razor....Pats 2-3 as big fave, NYJ 3-2 in same spot....Harrison doubtful

Both should be good games............:cheers:

KC & NYJ will get smoked.

Manning vs Manning is your SB.

Take Peyton +1159 to win it all....

I hate to break it to you but the only Manning vs Manning we will see is on the golf course....Jets ML to the bank...

hahahah....so your gonna tel me that after already beating Brady in Foxboro in a regular season game, you think your gonna beat NE in Fox in a playoff game?

Thanks for the laugh

Bkzfinest80 said:
Mangini Magic....The tides are changing in the AFC East....

Nothin like the talk of a homer. Just don't go bankrupt on Saturday.

Mangini Magic - Is this the sme magic that lost to the Browns?

I like Phila/NyG UNDER, DALLAS and KC. I think the Jets stand a decent shot to get blown out...

smh212 said:
I like Phila/NyG UNDER, DALLAS and KC. I think the Jets stand a decent shot to get blown out...

I agree. I also like the fact that the linesmakers opened the line up at the same number as the prior meeting.

If you saw the Brown game you would see that the Jets got robbed of a touchdown on the last play of the game...I'm a homer because I like the Jets on Sunday?....Wow...That was definitely called for....If this was covers i would curse your grandmother but i think i'll just let the action talk on Sunday...

Bkzfinest80 said:
If you saw the Brown game you would see that the Jets got robbed of a touchdown on the last play of the game...I'm a homer because I like the Jets on Sunday?....Wow...That was definitely called for....If this was covers i would curse your grandmother but i think i'll just let the action talk on Sunday...

Scary. You threaten to curse my grandmother. BIG man. Have fun with the Jets. BTW - other than the 1 fluke win over NE in the reg season, who have the Jets beat?

I'm not going to lie...We beat a bunch of shit teams...But we hung right in there with the top teams....We had the lead twice under 2 minutes vs Indy but Manning drove right down field twice which he can do against any team in the league...Tied with the Bears 0-0 start of the 3rd quarter...Mangini calls the Onside kick...backfires...we lose 10-0...when the bears were on fire...not when rex was throwing 3 pics a game...The same Dolphin team that shut out NE 21-0, we beat in a big spot...Bottom line is most of the teams in the playoffs...except the Chargers... have plenty of weaknesses and have lost to some pretty bad teams...This years up for grabs...

Bkzfinest80 said:

I'm not hating on the Jets, but I don't think they win Saturday. Either way yoiur season has been a success. For the record, I am not a NE homer...in fact the only team you coudl call me a homer with is the Texas Longhorns. I don't bet their games and for reason. I liek teams that win me money and creating a bias will not help my cause.

come on...

Austintx_05 said:
Scary. You threaten to curse my grandmother. BIG man. Have fun with the Jets. BTW - other than the 1 fluke win over NE in the reg season, who have the Jets beat?

do we even have to go here? keep it to the matchup, without the extraneous crap please.

I think the line opened that high b/c of New England's past playoff success, the public loving them overall, and the fact that while NJY is 10-6, they have some ugly wins and played the easiest schedule in the NFL.

Still, they should hang....also, without Harrison I think Pennington is going to have some success. Emotionally, NJY has no fear of the Pats.

The public is hitting ther Jets not the Pats. They know NYJ won last meeting and they think 9.5 is a gift. If this line was -6, you would have heavy NE action. Again, its the playoffs and I think NE dominates this game. Don't think Bellichick doesn't have a little revenge on his mind for Mangini.

Back