Tom Brady is a douchebag
1.5 units each
Carolina -9.5
Tennessee -3

1 unit to win 4 reverses
Carolina -9.5 & Over 48.5
Tennessee -3 & Over 34
Carolina -9.5 & Tennessee -3

Thoughts - Collins will pump fake the Ravens out of their cleats. Ravens will be trailing early, and the rookie Flacco has had a nice season, but to expect him to lead a comeback against this sleeping giant of a Titans team is too much to ask. Expecting a few miscues and some short fields to help nudge this one over the low total. A defense will win this game, but maybe not the one you might expect. Titans by double digits.

I'd love to back the Cards again, but it ends tonight. This isn't Matty ice on your home field, this is the most balanced team still playing and you're on the road. Carolina will have their way against this defense, and when they are worn down and beaten the Panther running game will take over. I'm not worried about laying the big number here, I think Fox has this team finishing games (finally), and I expect to see Warner running for his life by the 4th quarter. Panthers hang high 30's low 40's on this defense.

I'll be backing all 4 home teams this weekend, I think they are much better than the rest.

Good luck guys. :cheers:

Nice 3rd....about to head down to the stadium parking lot. Been raining like hell all morning and night for that matter.

GO TITANS!

Just make sure they treat the Ravens like they did the Steelers a few weeks back. :cheers:

Man, if I could really do anything to help , believe me, I would.

I think Albert and co. will take care of it for us.

"The Bear has been in hibernation, and now the Bear is hungry and ready to eat"
- Albert H.

I think all the comments the Titans have been making are funny,

Then the Ravens come in and just lay down the cocky "well, we're better than you" type comments. And I can't disagree,

That being said I'll be on the Tits.

I think all the comments the Titans have been making are funny,

Then the Ravens come in and just lay down the cocky "well, we're better than you" type comments. And I can't disagree,

That being said I'll be on the Tits.

We will know soon enough.....'an_horse'

Any word from the fellas that went down to the Ravens hotel last night Streakin?

No, and I have been very anxious to hear a report...only know MCG on CTG, so hoping a report will come soon on the board.

I guess I should have given him my card, since I am lawyer...he may be needing one right now! I certainly hope not. I hope they woke Reed and co. from their slumber

Dude, your avatar at the other hellhole of aboard is freaking hilarious...I saw that shot at the end of the game too, and I knew I would be seeing it again.

Off to the festivities.....Titans 10 point win!!!!

Back