Round 1

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
Posted that I had Montreal in game 1 yesterday but will not count towards records, believe we will have some good plays

Round 1 Series Bet:

Philadelphia
Montreal
Los Angeles
Chicago

4/28

La Kings ML @ 1.89 - No Niemi tomorrow for the Kings
Colorado Avs ML @ 2.17 - enjoy, Duchene going to be back!

sitting on 1-1 +0.02

and round 1 futures both chicago and montreal have cashed, and will need some help with both the kings and flyers

Round 1 Bets
2-2 -0.09

Round 1 Series:
2-0 with the flyers and Kings series betting..

Just some thoughts, Kings series has completely turned for the worse for the Sharks..Niemi's status is huge for Game 7, but the Kings should never be considered out..I still think the Hawks win the West, their defence, goaltending and offense are still above rest in the west and I can see them winning again this year....

Avs/Wild don't scare me, Anaheim has some goaltending issues the only other team that would scare me would be the Kings (getting hot at the right time)..

In the east you have Montreal/Boston (going to be a fun grind it out series), Flyers/Rangers + Pitt...

Boston's legs HAVE to catch up to them, look at the amount of games that team has had to play last 3-4 years

don't know where MAF's heads at, but he's been off since that spectacular year they won the cup,

just a bunch of random thoughts, still don't know what to do with the Kings series bet since I "control" what happens with my finances there

Round 1 Bets
2-2 -0.09

Round 1 Series:
2-0 with the flyers and Kings series betting..

Just some thoughts, Kings series has completely turned for the worse for the Sharks..Niemi's status is huge for Game 7, but the Kings should never be considered out..I still think the Hawks win the West, their defence, goaltending and offense are still above rest in the west and I can see them winning again this year....

Avs/Wild don't scare me, Anaheim has some goaltending issues the only other team that would scare me would be the Kings (getting hot at the right time)..

In the east you have Montreal/Boston (going to be a fun grind it out series), Flyers/Rangers + Pitt...

Boston's legs HAVE to catch up to them, look at the amount of games that team has had to play last 3-4 years

don't know where MAF's heads at, but he's been off since that spectacular year they won the cup,

just a bunch of random thoughts, still don't know what to do with the Kings series bet since I "control" what happens with my finances there

left the futures as is good on the kings !!! WOOOOO

Round 1
Series Bets: 3-1
Singles 2-2

on to round 2

Round 2 Series Bets:
Kings @ 1.87

Stanley Cup Future:
Chicago Blackhawks @ 4.5

Back