Round 1 Pucks

great game 1's so far in the playoffs and some quick thoughts:

- TB showed some of its youth, but I expect them to bounce back in this series as Bishop has owned detroit in the past and TB looked nervous..>Detroit's been here plenty of times and showed their veteran approach to the playoffs...Datsyuk is a beast
- Montreal/Ottawa is going to be a crazy good series with all the physical drama goign on....it may not have been the hardest slash you experienced PK but a dirty play is a dirty play..wonder what retaliation we see tonight...both these teams lose second round
- Stl/Minnesota....3 goals under 1 minute? felt bad for the under backers yesterday but both these teams, if they can get out of round 1, can make noise
- Blackhawks, my fav to win the SC they are so good top to bottom and didn't take long for Kane to get going..Vermette was a healthy scratch too let that sink in for a bit as they traded a first rounder + pieces to get him...oh and Darling is the Crawford of a few years back, Q's got this team geared up!!

Ottawa ML - 2.22 (game 2)

looking at two overs tonight (hawks and islanders)..crawford has looked terrible down the stretch run here and maybe he's nursing that injury still, but i don't think the preds let it up like they did game one if they get up either..pinny only has 5's out waiting for 5.5s

04/17 summary

Ottawa ML - 2.22
Islanders Over 5.5 - 2.20
Chicago Over 5.5 - 2.40
Islanders ML - 2.28

4-4 -0.82

Pittsburgh ML - 2.04
Anaheim ML - 2.11

Don't think there's much left in the tank for the jets so we'll see what happens.

if u like my Penns enough to play them I will follow suit...and I will most likely be on the Ducks

BOL pard

:cheers:

Back