Rome

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
@KJ
You know Rybakina is my girl.
I had +436 vs. Iga today.

Iga pulled a hammy or something , so she retired.
Odds on Iga will go up. Anyone likes the #1 will possibly get better ?

Damn. It was 5-5 in the 2nd and I had to leave. Good match.
I won Elena last match at +money bcuz they shaded her for her performance on the surface.
Rolled it over on this big match against the best on clay.
Mfr better pay me.

they canceled my bet
mfrs
This is the new rules for online gambling. If the match doesn't finish, it's no play.

One thing that will stick out for DraftKings is a year or two ago when I was obviously winning then a retire, they sent an email out and paid it. Rules are they didn't have to but I'll remember it. Great customer service.

This is the new rules for online gambling. If the match doesn't finish, it's no play.

One thing that will stick out for DraftKings is a year or two ago when I was obviously winning then a retire, they sent an email out and paid it. Rules are they didn't have to but I'll remember it. Great customer service.
I'm pretty sure I've had a walkoff lose. Conversely, I know I've played against an injured player in hope of wining due to w/o and its worked.
I could be wrong but I'm going to have to back and look

I'm pretty sure I've had a walkoff lose. Conversely, I know I've played against an injured player in hope of wining due to w/o and its worked.
I could be wrong but I'm going to have to back and look
It used to be that one set made the match official

No longer like that

Also I guess press locals can make their own rules but I know a lot of them that hedge with online accounts to keep their losses at a minimum. If they can't hedge it's likely they have to stay in line with the rules they deal with.

Looks like they got rainedd out today, couldn't even finish a set in the ATP match. Crazy they were tied at 4-4 in the first and the delay felt like it was at least an hour, maybe even 90 minutes then they fired back up...for one more game. Gotta be frustrating as a player in that situation.

Looks like they got rainedd out today, couldn't even finish a set in the ATP match. Crazy they were tied at 4-4 in the first and the delay felt like it was at least an hour, maybe even 90 minutes then they fired back up...for one more game. Gotta be frustrating as a player in that situation.
posting to be fair.

I had ov 20.5 games for the final, Kalinina retired. THey canceled that bet, which would have been a loser.
I knew EElena would win , but wasn't willing to lay 4.5 games a week before RG.
Odds won't be as good on her after winning a clay court tourney.

posting to be fair.

I had ov 20.5 games for the final, Kalinina retired. THey canceled that bet, which would have been a loser.
I knew EElena would win , but wasn't willing to lay 4.5 games a week before RG.
Odds won't be as good on her after winning a clay court tourney.
I can't believe they still played it so late last night. Guess the FO next week probably came into play but that had to be 2 or 3am for that match in Rome

I can't believe they still played it so late last night. Guess the FO next week probably came into play but that had to be 2 or 3am for that match in Rome
exactly. I was surprised and quite pissed(the british term) by the time it started.

Back