Rod's Rugby Union/League/AFL (3/3-4/3)

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Rugby Union 9-5-0 (+7.90 units)

AFL 2-1-0 (+2.95 units)

OVERALL 11-6-0 (+10.85 units)

Bit late in getting this weekend's thread up, back in a bit with a play in the s14 rugby

You liking this one on the basis of the Stormers' internal review Rod ..? Tana Umaga also out for the Canes ...

Sorry mate just saw your post now

Hope you got on in any case as it looks like I'm not even going to need the 12.5 point

Rugby League

South Sydney -2.5 v St George (3)

There is only one team that cares about the Charity Shield and it is not the men in white & red. Dragons have also named a no name forwards back although do retain a strong backline.

:shake:

What's your take on the Reds / Lions Rod ... Lions jumped right out at me with +5.5 ... I know this is a pivotal game for the Reds but I don't think a team that simply can't put points on the board should be five point favourites against anyone ... Lions have their tails too up atm ...

Rugby League

South Sydney -2.5 v St George (3)

There is only one team that cares about the Charity Shield and it is not the men in white & red. Dragons have also named a no name forwards back although do retain a strong backline.

:shake:

No dice, Dragons win SU :down:

Rugby Union 10-5-0 (+10.60 units)

AFL 2-1-0 (+2.95 units)

Rugby League 1-1-0 (-0.3 units)

OVERALL 13-7-0 (+13.25 units)

Another +ve weekend, back next week

Good work on Wakefield, man.

Astounding that only dogs are hitting in SL. It'll blow sooner than later, but I'll stay on that trend until there's an obvious reversal.

Just got back from running Los Angles Marathon, man.

Been catching up on the rugby union today......I feel I should do well this week with S14 and 6N.

SL is all about the dog for me until the trend reverses......won't spend much time capping that stuff for now.

Looking forward to AFL and NRL, and am honestly quite surprised I may be able to get action down on these 2 sports. I figured it'd be impossible to gamble online by now in the "good ol'" USA.

Cheers.

Back