Rod's Rugby Union/League/AFL (10/3-11/3)

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Rugby Union 10-5-0 (+10.60 units)

AFL 2-1-0 (+2.95 units)

Rugby League 1-1-0 (-0.3 units)

OVERALL 13-7-0 (+13.25 units)

:shake:

s14 rugby union action starting with the game in Auckland. Nucifora I see is again messing with his backs by benching both Isa Nacewa and Luke McAlister for tonight. Also with Pretorious back starting for the Lions, who I consider as the best 5/8th in SAF should give them more direction in general play.

Don't think the Lions will win and as good as the Blues have started the season, they are laying too many in this one IMO:

Lions +14.5 v Blues (3)

Hope the rugby union gods are good to you today, man.

WTF is up with Wales being a 6.5 fave in Italy? Am I missing something here, is this a bookie trap, what the fuck is going on, man??????

s14 rugby union action starting with the game in Auckland. Nucifora I see is again messing with his backs by benching both Isa Nacewa and Luke McAlister for tonight. Also with Pretorious back starting for the Lions, who I consider as the best 5/8th in SAF should give them more direction in general play.

Don't think the Lions will win and as good as the Blues have started the season, they are laying too many in this one IMO:

Lions +14.5 v Blues (3)

Ouch that was not even close in the end :down:

Blues were simply awesome in that first half

Hope the rugby union gods are good to you today, man.

WTF is up with Wales being a 6.5 fave in Italy? Am I missing something here, is this a bookie trap, what the fuck is going on, man??????

Was going to have a look at the Six Nations lines in a few hours. Not really sure on who is in and who is out etc especially for England

One in the s14, last game on the tap for the weekend:

Cheetahs +3.5 v Sharks (3)

Looking into the superleague and Six Nations now.

Rod-

France is laying 7.5 tomorrow at Twickenham on 5 Dimes. I can't believe I've seen France laying that many at Twickenham. I am shocked.

I know where my money's probably going tomorrow, and I don't care who's out or in. This is England vs France in 6N.......throw out the stats.

One in the s14, last game on the tap for the weekend:

Cheetahs +3.5 v Sharks (3)

Looking into the superleague and Six Nations now.

Good grief that was not even close :spank:

Lucky I decided not to play the league or 6 Nations becuase all my leans except for Italy were wrong :down:

Rod-

France is laying 7.5 tomorrow at Twickenham on 5 Dimes. I can't believe I've seen France laying that many at Twickenham. I am shocked.

I know where my money's probably going tomorrow, and I don't care who's out or in. This is England vs France in 6N.......throw out the stats.

Scotland's performance yesterday against the Irish shows that you are right in terms of throwing away the stats. But not sure if I have the balls to back this England team right now against anyone especially given they have been decimated by so many injuries of late and again are fielding a different team to the one that played against the Irish a fortnight ago.

This one might be a case of me just watching the spectacle (or debacle) with a cold one in my hand.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow as far as lines and covers, but I do know when England and France play at Twickenham, and England is being disrespected by the entire world, stats won't mean a goddamn thing.

But then again...............

"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way" --Pink Floyd

So I'm going to leave the rugby today and take a couple of SL bets I have been eyeing up.

Superleague

Huddersfield +2.5 v Hull (3)

Hull are completely rudderless in attack without Cooke, that was shown clearly last week. As a result I think the Giants will get their first win of the season.

Bulls -10 v City Reds (3)

Simply too many attacking options for the Bulls today. Like them even more as they are coming off an embarassing loss to the Saints last week. At Odsal they are a completely different beast and history suggests that when Salford come to play there they get pasted.

Next week is where it all begins with the NRL kicks off. To say I am excited is the understatement of the year. :wacka wacka:

Last edited:
So I'm going to leave the rugby today and take a couple of SL bets I have been eyeing up.

Superleague

Huddersfield +2.5 v Hull (3)

Hull are completely rudderless in attack without Cooke, that was shown clearly last week. As a result I think the Giants will get their first win of the season.

Bulls -10 v City Reds (3)

Simply too many attacking options for the Bulls today. Like them even more as they are coming off an embarassing loss to the Saints last week. At Odsal they are a completely different beast and history suggests that when Salford come to play there they get pasted.

Next week is where it all begins with the NRL kicks off. To say I am excited is the understatement of the year. :wacka wacka:

Sweep them up :shake:

Sorry my bad, my book had paid me the win on the Giants but have now reversed the winnings and graded as a loss.

Took the split there

Rugby Union 10-7-0 (+4.60 units)

AFL 2-1-0 (+2.95 units)

Rugby League 2-2-0 (-0.6 units)

OVERALL 14-10-0 (+6.95 units)

Not the best of weekends given it was a losing one, back next week.

Not the best of weekends given it was a losing one, back next week.

At least you had to bet. I've had some events overtake my ability to do so recently.

AB's returning to the NZ S14 sides next week I believe, should see some overinflated lines me thinks.

Yep, for sure, BC.

Means one thing and one thing only...........FADE.

Glad you're back betting.

Rugby...........the greatest sport.
Gambling..........the greatest endeavor.

I might be a week early on that AB call. I could have sworn the local news here said (last weeK) that they'd be available this week. But then last night they said next week.

Back