Rod's Rugby League/Union/AFL (4/6 - 4/9)

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Rugby Union 17-11-0 (+12.45 units)

AFL 5-2-0 (+8.55 units)

Rugby League 7-4-0 (+6.00 units)

OVERALL 29-17-0 (+27.00 units)

:cheers:

2 matches, Rod......need some help.

What is the public play in Blues/Cheetahs ( I figure Blues, unfortunately).

Also, what is public play in Souths/Bulldogs?

Thanks, man.

2 matches, Rod......need some help.

What is the public play in Blues/Cheetahs ( I figure Blues, unfortunately).

Also, what is public play in Souths/Bulldogs?

Thanks, man.

Seems to be split in the union game, Bunnies are easily the public darlings so no question there

Hopefully the server holds out for at least a few hours, if so will post if I like anything for today.

Should be a lot of fun.....the Souths/Bulldogs tilt.

Got to get the satellite on intercept mode right now......am certainly getting down on something in this one.

Ok just a few of plays for tonight across the codes. Better card tomorrow IMO:

NRL Rugby League

Eels to beat Raiders - (-130) (3.5)

AFL

Collingwood +34.5 v West Coast (2.5)

Rugby Union - s14

Reds +6 v Sharks (3)

Going to get to work with the European footy later and tomorrow's card. :shake:

Rod ... wud u consider playing West Coast u39.5 rather than the pies +34.5 ..? reason being it's pretty unlikely eagles lose outright so in effect you're taking collingwood +39.5 for $2 + ....

Ok just a few of plays for tonight across the codes. Better card tomorrow IMO:

NRL Rugby League

Eels to beat Raiders - (-130) (3.5)

AFL

Collingwood +34.5 v West Coast (2.5)

Rugby Union - s14

Reds +6 v Sharks (3)

Going to get to work with the European footy later and tomorrow's card. :shake:

Eels & Collingwood get it done. Less we say about the Reds the better.

Eeked out a +ve night, back if I have anything in the Guinness or super 14 in RSA

Guinness Premiership - Rugby Union

Gloucester to beat Bath - (-115) (3)

s14 - Rugby Union

Stormers -4.5 v Lions (3)

:cheers:

Bingo on 'Roos. That's the one.

Followed you on Eels. Strong.

Hate to do this, cause I know I'll be wrong, but I am already on Lions +4.5. I think that line is too high for one of these derbies, but anything can and will happen in the Republic.

Stormers, to me, are like NH Saints......a bunch of goddamn underachievers who only get ready to play 80 minutes of committed rugby when they are dogs and whole world is against them. Then, they are surely dangerous and can knock off anyone in S14.

Well done, as usal, on Stormers. Form out of Lions today was shocking. Pitiful. No commitment. Pretorious just taking too many chances and it all blew up.

Hope your Gloucester bet was pushed.

Cheers

BTW, what is public side today.....ACT or NSW? Thanks

Well done, as usal, on Stormers. Form out of Lions today was shocking. Pitiful. No commitment. Pretorious just taking too many chances and it all blew up.

Hope your Gloucester bet was pushed.

Cheers

BTW, what is public side today.....ACT or NSW? Thanks

Pretty much spit for the moment, line also been steady all week.

I'll be back for the remaining nrl + afl card after the nba

Great calls Rod!

Any thoughts on the following games?

Manly Sea Eagles vs. New Zealand Warriors
Penrith Panthers vs. Gold Coast Titans
Cronulla Sharks vs. St. George-Illawara

Thanks Rod!

Cheers!!!

Great calls Rod!

Any thoughts on the following games?

Manly Sea Eagles vs. New Zealand Warriors
Penrith Panthers vs. Gold Coast Titans
Cronulla Sharks vs. St. George-Illawara

Thanks Rod!

Cheers!!!

Hey mate - that last game is actually the monday night game, there are only 2 being played being the first two.

I like the Sea-Eagles to get it done today, just waiting to see if I can get them at -4. But will be on them in some shape or form

There is one more super 14 rugby union game on in a few hours time between the Brumbies and Tah's - initially the line looked about right to me but then the road dog tempts me given the Brumbies short turnaround from having to fly back from Sth Africa. Currently I'm getting a touchdown but wouldn't mind to see the hook if I do play it. Line has moved from 6.5 so there is always a chance...

Still pondering, will post if I end up taking it

Like the Tahs straight up here. They looked like they were coming out of their funk last week and whilst Brumbies have been winning they haven't shown much. I have a small bet on Waratahs winning 12 & under at $3.90.

Hey, Rod.

Happy Easter.

Isn't it "shocking" that Northampton lost to Newcastle today?

I got 2 questions, man, you know what they are:

Public action on both the AFL and NRL games today. Am "hoping" public is not on the joint venture....I like them.

Hey, Rod.

Happy Easter.

Isn't it "shocking" that Northampton lost to Newcastle today?

I got 2 questions, man, you know what they are:

Public action on both the AFL and NRL games today. Am "hoping" public is not on the joint venture....I like them.

Happy Easter to you as well - Dees in the AFL but all red & white aainst the pitiful Sharks

Yep, figured. Guess I'll have to back the Sharks, then. No way in hell am I getting on the public play in Monday Night Rugby.....just "sounds" like trouble.

I got no problem backing Hawks, though.

Thanks

Not too much of a totals punter but the conditions look right in Melbourne coupled with the roasting the Hawks received in the press for the pathetic display up in Brisbane last week. Looking for a goal fest today.

This one avilable at Centrebet

AFL

o196.5 Hawks v Melbourne - (+175) (2.5)

:shake:

Not too much of a totals punter but the conditions look right in Melbourne coupled with the roasting the Hawks received in the press for the pathetic display up in Brisbane last week. Looking for a goal fest today.

This one avilable at Centrebet

AFL

o196.5 Hawks v Melbourne - (+175) (2.5)

:wacka wacka:

Will have my nrl league MNF play in a sec, still shopping around for the best line

Great Call on the Sharks....
Was going to hit the Dragons but seeing you on the Sharks and then most of the world on the Dragons scared me off....

The Bookies would of done well from that match..!!!

Yep, well in. I woke up to catch match and changed my mind. Blew up for me on rugby, but it worked when I took Adelaide ML and ATS in AFL last round.

Oh well.

Not going to bother look into the Leeds-Wigan game today in the superleague.

Rugby Union 18-13-1 (+9.65 units)

AFL 8-2-0 (+17.87 units)

Rugby League 10-5-0 (+10.94 units)

OVERALL 36-20-0 (+38.46 units)

Really sad day for me as a huge fan of the league game to see Joey Johns retiring from the game. I know it was coming given his recent neck problems but still hasn't sunk in that I won't be able to watch his genius again

:(

^ such a shame that over the years some of league's marquee men have been cruelled by injury ... As big an impact as Andrew Johns has had on Rugby League and as much as he's achieved during his career, I can't help but feel he's left so many great games unplayed because of his extended stints on the sideline ...

What an anti-climactic way for him to finish too ... ko'd two minutes into the season .. returns for a 18-48 humiliation and is lost to the game a week and half later ....

be watching CH9 news tomorrow (thursday) night .. Matty Rogers is going to speak about HIS current neck injury ... Not sure what he's likely to say but it could be interesting ;)

Hi Rod!

Any thoughts on these games?

Titans - Broncos
Panthers - Eels

Always appreciate your inputs.

Cheers!!!

Back