AFL is back!! :wacka wacka:

AFL

Kangaroos +5.5 v Collingwood (3)

Fremantle -21.5 v Port Adeaide (2.5)

Rugby Union

Hurricanes -1.5 v Bulls (4)

Chiefs +7.5 v Blues (2.5)

:shake:

I like the Canes the least, Rod, but I'll likely wait til the half to bet. Something's wrong internally in that team that I think we aren't hearing about.

Nothing grab you in the NRL rod ..? Heard last night the Sharks injuries are all but certainly a hoax ...

Nice hits with the rugby, rod. Could tell by the half the Canes werent likely losers, but their price didnt interest me.

Thanks BC :shake:

Useful night going 3-1 but disappointed with Fremantle inexplicably collapsing after HT when they had that game in control.

Can't win them all :smiley_acbe:

Rod, you looking into any European rugby tonight? Like the look of a full strength Wasps at home to cover a penalty goal start against Leinster ...

Well in, Rod, as usual. No question, man, you are a money making machine on sports gambling. Sometimes when betting, I place my bets and just "hope" you're not on the other side.

Run/Gun-

The 3/3.5 line in Wasps/Leinster Lions is crucial. This is a brutal line. Absolutely brutal.

I hate laying chalk, but in this case if you want to bet Wasps, I'd lay the chalk and take the moneyline. I do think Wasps have just enough to "get over the line" today, but maybe not enough to cover the "spread-line."

This one in 5 hours is going to be close to the number. This is a deadly line set by the books, and there is no advantage either way.

JMO, but good luck anyway, man!

Cheers CCL ... yeah I may just go with the ML ... would hate to lose by a point or even half ... value perhaps in Wasps at the 1-12 margin ($2.90) because these games are always close ...

Run/Gun-

For sure, there is a ton of value at Wasps 1-12 margin at 2.9/+190. That is a damn, damn, damn solid play!!!!

I like it. But, 5 Dimes just has the spread :(

BOL, man. I'm pulling for you on this one!!!

tbh given this is the first week of AFL I am not bothering with the Euro rugby this weekend, so no real opinion on that game. Though I thought I read somewhere that BOD is out today which is obviously pretty crucial.

BOD is out, but they have one huge edge.....CONTEPOMI!

Waps have nothing to rival that one. And McGeechan knows it, and that is precisely why he's placing all his marbles on his pack today. Just look at Ian's line-up.....that, at least to me, says right there that he's content to play kick the ball and field position all match long. That "should" translate in to an uNDER and a close margin.

BTW, Rod-

ACT is a HUGE right side winner down in the Republic. So much so that I couldn't talk 5 Dimes in to putting this line on its board.

Load up on ACT, man. Ea$$$$$y winner.

And I fucked up the Wasps line.

Has turned in to a farce.....Wasps running riot as Lions lost commitment.

Once you lose commitment in tennis or rugby, scores can snowball on you at light speed.

Fondy :shake:

Couple of me today to round off the weekend, doing the "bulldogs" double:

AFL

Bulldogs -4.5 v Cats (3)

Rugby League

Bulldogs -8.5 v Titans (3.5)

:cheers:

Couple of me today to round off the weekend, doing the "bulldogs" double:

AFL

Bulldogs -4.5 v Cats (3)

Rugby League

Bulldogs -8.5 v Titans (3.5)

Cash them both :shake:

Not playing the MNF game in the league - might have a look at the Carnegie Challenge games in the league over in England.

No play in the Super League

Rugby Union 17-11-0 (+12.45 units)

AFL 5-2-0 (+8.55 units)

Rugby League 7-4-0 (+6.00 units)

OVERALL 29-17-0 (+27.00 units)

Back next weekend.

Well in, as usual, on Bulldogs in the 2 codes. You really know your shit on gambling, man. Like no one else.

Is there a sport around where you DO NOT mint money?????

I don't think there is a single sport that you don't nail, man. Not one. Astounding.

Hell, you'd probably make money betting spelling bees, women's badminton, little league baseball, snooker, darts....anything.

Do you ever bet the stock market (All Ordinaries Index)?

Well in, as usual, on Bulldogs in the 2 codes. You really know your shit on gambling, man. Like no one else.

Is there a sport around where you DO NOT mint money?????

I don't think there is a single sport that you don't nail, man. Not one. Astounding.

I can't cap tiddlywinks for a start :smiley_acbe:

Going to pass on this one bro - not sure if you have totals betting available but the OVER here would be a decent bet IMO

However I'm going to give it a miss

Thanks for the insight Rod. I'll check on the totals. Looking forward to your picks for NRL 4 matches, if there are any.

Cheers!!!

The Total is Set at 44 On this Game so will be interesting to Watch..!!!

This Monday Night Football makes me think of the NFL Monday night were the Dog seems to win alot of them.

But Everything points to a newcastle ( favourite) romp.. So lets see..!!!

With Johns back Knight should roll over the Raiders but still think it might be close. Have a small wager on Knights winning 12 & under @ $3.15.

With Johns back Knight should roll over the Raiders but still think it might be close. Have a small wager on Knights winning 12 & under @ $3.15.

Have to admit the Raiders +6.5 did tempt me but I would only be basing them making this close on a gut feel alone. But then memories of how Johns carved them up last season kind of scared me off

Knights <12 is definitely some value, GL hope you hit it :shake:

Yeah, www.5dimes.com is the best book around (that still takes USA bettors) for all footy codes. The chalk sucks, though, as it is sometimes -120 standard, but they do post lines on all the pro footy leagues.

BOL, man.

Yeah, the +6.5 on Canberra was too hard to pass up. But betting against Joey, for me, is always a huge loser or a gut-wrenching win, so not watching.

Rod-

You getting anything down on R Garros futures?

The Canberra Raiders have stunned the Newcastle Knights with a 48-18 thrashing to take their first win of the year on Monday night at Canberra Stadium..

Making the Canberra +6.5 and the over 44 Total Winners...

And a Doggy wins Monday Night Football..!!!!!!!!!!!

Back