Rod's NBL Round 14

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Overall YTD (54-40-0) +40.92 units

Coming off my worst round of the season. Couple of games on Wednesday. Just playing the total in the FOX game.

o196.5 Tigers v Sixers (5)

Intend to play the game in Singapore, that is if I don't doze off before that. Back in a bit.

A pair for the last game on the board.

o207.5 Slingers v Razorbacks (5)

Razorbacks ML over Slingers - (+105) (3)

Peace_5.gif

Just one for today in terms of total. Hawks have been anaemic on offense all season and with the continual disruptions with the Breakers roster this has the potential to be a bit of a start/stop affair.

u206.5 Breakers v Hawks (5)

Peace_5.gif

hehe sorry my logic isn't really functioning very well tonight. Sorry about the loss, i got lucky, freaky pinny only allowed a max bet of $100 so i put $300 on different odds lol

The under cashes

I listened to the full call this morning and I'll I can say is wow. Possibly the craziest game of NBL I have followed in all my years following the league.
I thought that was my final bet of the round, may need to have a rethink now.

Any take on the big clash in Brisbane tonight Rod. Thinking of making a play on the Tigers. Revenge angle ???...

Any take on the big clash in Brisbane tonight Rod. Thinking of making a play on the Tigers. Revenge angle ???...

Leaning on taking the points emkee. Apparently Dave Thomas travelled with the Tigers squad up to Brissy as well, if he plays I will like it even more.

I'm definitely going to lay the 12.5 with the Blaze though, no way Slingers will be up for tonight after last night's win. They are also playing their 3rd game in 5 nights as well.

Will finalise Saturday's card after the NBA.

Blaze -12.5 over Slingers (7)

- Slingers on an emotional high after getting their first road win in 12 attempts last night now have to back up on the road against a very strong home team. Don't be suckered into biting at the big line, the fact remains the Slingers are one of the worst road teams in the history of the NBL. Last night's result doesn't change that.
- Slingers playing their 3rd game in 5 nights, Blaze are coming into this game on 2 weeks rest. One could say that 2 weeks is too long however this is a Brendan Joyce coached team, you know he will have bashed his players to the ground in training this week.
- Motivational edge clearly with the home team especially after the Taipans loss last night. Blaze can now move into outright 4th spot if they beat the Slingers tonight. Also there certainly won't be any complaceny from the Blaze even if they do build a big lead during the game - we saw last night the Slingers pulling back an 18 point defecit. If they have a similar DD lead early in the game expect them to really drive home the advantage.

Not a good day with only the over in Townsville cashing.

Sorry about the Blaze Mike, the Slingers again showed too much resilience when they were down 18 in the first half. Last time I fade them against a big spread because the fuckers never give up.

don't worry mate, not a biggy, how come the totals on the townsville crocs have dropped? I remember it being usually around 215-220

don't worry mate, not a biggy, how come the totals on the townsville crocs have dropped? I remember it being usually around 215-220

haha those were the days. The roster has been completely revamped this season with only around 3 players from the prior seasons returning. There has also been more emphasis on D by the coach and as a result the Crocs are slowing down the tempo of their games to an extent that they have been involved in games this season where the game total has barely cracked 170.

Back