Rod's NBL Rd 16

GL, Rod.
I'm buzzed, and sitting here at the comp on new year's eve...so i'mma gonna tail these two.

Happy New Year, bro.

o203.5 Kings v Breakers =
an_burningbag.gif

Breakers +9.5 =
an_burningbag.gif

Got my ass kicked to start the new year, though feel a little unlucky with Wethers going down near the end of the 1st qtr, believe they would have covered. Anyway continue tomorrow. :shake:

Tigers -5.5 v Hawks

My worst run in NBL in 3 years and still searching for that first win of 2007. Let tonight be the night....

Thanks BC :cheers:

Saturday night:

Sixers +10.5 v Tigers

Kings -7.5 v Hawks

o198.5 Taipans v Breakers

Cats -15.5 v Razorbacks

:36_7_2:

3 out of 4 - take that everytime.

What about those Contraceptive Caps:an_roll_laugh:. I'll tell you now, England has the bowling, NZL outside of Bond does not, and the batting for both teams is just as bad. I'll look to Aussie to throw a match to the Poms, if needed, to make sure its an Ashes finals series.

BetCrimes1984 said:
3 out of 4 - take that everytime.

What about those Contraceptive Caps:an_roll_laugh:. I'll tell you now, England has the bowling, NZL outside of Bond does not, and the batting for both teams is just as bad. I'll look to Aussie to throw a match to the Poms, if needed, to make sure its an Ashes finals series.

What is wrong with the Black Caps? Granted I have seen very little of them in the past year, but have always thought of them as being a strong one day team.

Yeah this upcming tri series is going to be a bit of a farce really - Australia playing either England or Kiwis, case of pick the best a bad bunch.

Conceivably England could not win a game on the whole tour, unlikely, but won't put it past them :smiley_acbe:

Back