Rod's NBL Rd 15

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Sides: 38-30-0

Totals: 30-19-0

Reg Season YTD 68-49-0

Looking to make a play in the Boxing Day fixture between Melbourne Tigers and Sth Dragons, will post bit later on once final lines are released.

:cheers:

Thanks Fondy - hopefully Pinny pull their finger out of their asses and post some lines, really odd they missed basically all of last round when all of this season thus far they have been pretty good posting them and early as well :confused:

Full house expected for this one on Boxing Day, for those who are not aware, getting more then 10,000 for a game of basketball is as rare as it gets for the local league, last time it happened was back in Oct 2004, so both teams will be putting on a show for sure, the league will demand it:

o207.5 Tigers v Dragons

:cheers:

Second half meltdown by the Champs

o207.5 Tigers v Dragons =
an_burningbag.gif

Pinny already has lines up for tonight's games!

Kings -6 -105 Taipans +6 -105 total 196.5
Wildcats -12 -107 Slingers +12 -103 total 197.5

Hey mate, give me a couple of hours - haven't had time to cap these

Tip off still ages away, 5 hours to be exact so will have something by then

Just a couple of side bets for tonight, no real opinion on the totals

Taipans +5.5 v Kings

Cats -12 v Slingers

:shake:

On to Friday, try and get something going this round and get into the positive.

Tigers -10.5 v Taipans

o214.5 Razorbacks v Crocs

Breakers +5.5 v Slingers

I expect BC's boys to win SU, lot of things going for them given it is being played in a neutral venue and Slingers having to travel across the other country in the space of 2 days after backing up on Wednesday night. They were dead on their feet in the final qtr, $2.85 on the Breakers is good value IMO so am on that as well.

Add to that, you can even call this a revenge spot for the Breakers as they had their ass handed to them a fortnight ago by the Slingers. But prima facie both teams are fairly equal across the board talent wise therefore obliged to take the points.

'an_horse''an_horse''an_horse'

So Dreamer, if you are keen only to take the one game - I'd say go with the Breakers. All my plays are flat stakes however.

GL rod, I'm looking forward to the One Day series between the Mossies, Poms and Contraceptive Caps. May even have a bet or 2 coming up for the Sri lankan series here.

As for the Breakers, they been keen on making the playoffs all season long. Dunno how they'll react to having them dream slip away.

BetCrimes1984 said:
GL rod, I'm looking forward to the One Day series between the Mossies, Poms and Contraceptive Caps. May even have a bet or 2 coming up for the Sri lankan series here.

As for the Breakers, they been keen on making the playoffs all season long. Dunno how they'll react to having them dream slip away.

England are 5 times worse a one day team than they are a Test team, they may as well go home as far as I am concerned because they are in for more humiliation IMO :smiley_acbe:

Ok that is the site I figured...but just wondering.

Things looking alright...except look like Dragons game will go over

Dragons pk =
an_burningbag.gif
moose.gif

o203.5 Bullets v Kings =
moneybag.gif

u202.5 Dragons v Cats =
an_burningbag.gif

Dragons blow a 17 point lead in the final qtr, but shit happens - back tomorrow.

Back