Rod's NBA Tuesday

Thanks BAR :cheers:

If the Bucks cash I may pull the trigger on the Kings later tonight - catching 7.5 for an improving team at home is a few too many even against the Suns.

I think this is a good play bro. The Cavs are off a 3 day break over the WEEKEND and I expect (and hope) that this is a close one cuz I got the over locked in. If you look at the recent results the Bucks are picking up their shooting % and point/game in the last 3 or 4.

The only thing that worries me is the fact that the Bucks have lost 7 straight games to Cleveland, making it the largest consecutive win streak over a team for the Cavs.

GL

I think this is a good play bro. The Cavs are off a 3 day break over the WEEKEND and I expect (and hope) that this is a close one cuz I got the over locked in. If you look at the recent results the Bucks are picking up their shooting % and point/game in the last 3 or 4.

The only thing that worries me is the fact that the Bucks have lost 7 straight games to Cleveland, making it the largest consecutive win streak over a team for the Cavs.

GL

The cavs recent donminance over the Bucks was certainly a worry and their dominance in their home court since Lebron entered the league. Good luck with the over, the way the cavs have played on the O this season anything under 200 seems like a good bet - mind boggling considering the numbers they were putting up last season but much of that is due to the absence of 2 of their better defenders in Snow and Hughes so far this season. :cheers:

Adding

Queers ML over Suns - (+280) (1)

Tremendous value with the home dog tonight. Udrih is suprising me with his play in the absence of Bibby, Martin starting where he left off last season as one of the big improves in the league & Artest with a game under his belt will only get better. Doubt around both Raja and Amare tonight, both should play but Amare had to sit out practice yesterday due to knee soreness.

Another reason why I like this bet is the fact that a 4-6 team is still positive and talking up their chances of playoffs this season. Confidence will only improve after their comeback win over Detroit and whilst them with the points would be the safe play going to take a shot with the ML as I am still not impressed with the Suns at the moment (perhaps I'm a hard marker).

Let's get this motherfucker

That's what greed does to you :down2:

:smiley_acbe:

Congrats to the Queens spread backers, no regrets taking the ML until my book graded it as a loss.

It was close, the Kings made a great run to get back into the game, too bad they didn't cash in for you, but at least your team won so it's not that bad ;).

Looking forward to see what you have for Wednesday. :shake:

Back