Rod's NBA Sunday

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Way too much is being made of the Suns performance against the C's by the Phoenix fans. We apparently all of a sudden can play half court basketball which is pretty funny.....bottom line the C's shot terribly from the floor, it was just a case of the Suns offense being less sloppy.

Pistons got the bigger guards to take care of Nash. Perhaps the only concern would be that the Pistons go into this one with one less big man to throw at Shaq given the Brezec/Dixon trade.

I think the Suns are moving in the right direction with respect to the style they want to play in a few months time when it really matters but it's going to take time. Pistons get them at a great time IMO in their west coast swing being first up on national TV with the early start which is something the Suns aren't used to especially at home.

Pistons to make it 3 straight at the Airways this afternoon:

Pistons ML over Suns - (+115)

May have a ping with the Sonics ML in the late game but let's see how this one goes.

good luck

Rod- good to see you posting your plays again. enjoy reading your insight, especially on the suns. agree with what you said, but what worries me is usually its the east coast team affected the most by these west coast early starts.

Rod- good to see you posting your plays again. enjoy reading your insight, especially on the suns. agree with what you said, but what worries me is usually its the east coast team affected the most by these west coast early starts.

It starts at 2:30 EST. Who will that affect more? Detroit who will play at 2:30 local time or Phoenix who will play at 12:30 local time?

I can see being concerned about a west team going east....a 12:30 game starts at 9:30 for them. But the other way it doesn't seem to me to be as huge a problem.

:shake:

Rod, I would stay away from that sonics ML. Lakers are determined to beat the teams they need to beat so Kobe could sit out the 4th. This game fits that game plan. I strongly believe Lakers can beat this team without Kobe. I would take the points but not the ML. GL with your plays.

It starts at 2:30 EST. Who will that affect more? Detroit who will play at 2:30 local time or Phoenix who will play at 12:30 local time?

I can see being concerned about a west team going east....a 12:30 game starts at 9:30 for them. But the other way it doesn't seem to me to be as huge a problem.

:shake:

my opinion is the opposite. when you fly west its much tougher to adjust. at least that was my experience. I used to live on the west coast and it was much tougher adjusting when I flew west than when I flew back east.

Rod, I would stay away from that sonics ML. Lakers are determined to beat the teams they need to beat so Kobe could sit out the 4th. This game fits that game plan. I strongly believe Lakers can beat this team without Kobe. I would take the points but not the ML. GL with your plays.

Oh I definitely will be taking the very generous 10.5 on the Sonics at home, it's just a question of how serious how I am with the ML. Lakers playing their final game of this short "official" road trip (granted 1 was in Staples), 3/4 nights against an opponent they are expected to roll by DD.

I've watched a couple of Sonics' games this month and they are definitely on the improve especially defensively and playing the best ball of the season IMO. Only concern is the fact that they are 0-7 SU in Sunday fixtures this season, they have to win at some point don't they? :hang:

Looking at the Kings + and Raps/Knicks under plays as well for tonight.

I play very few NBA games but on the Pistons with you.. Looks good at half. :cheers:

It must be a good omen that I passed on two losing leans lol.

Good luck to us Sonics backers tonight. Would be a nice pickup if they can win this one SU!

Back