Rod's NBA Sunday - Super Suns Part Deux

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Reg Season (150-110-3) +165.12 units

Well all good things had to come to end, no good with yesterday's over in LA so trying to get some of that back today.

Suns -9 v Hawks (7)

This is basically a continuation from two nights ago when I said I was going to back the Suns ATS on their current road swing and if anything their performance against the Wolves solidified my belief this team is going to sweep this current trip with ease. Today also represents a bit of payback as well for the Suns who had an embarrasing loss to the ShitHawks pre All-Star break minus the MVP. One specific factor reason I love this one even more:
*Marion since Nash's return has been averaging 25PPG/11.3Rebounds since Nash's return which is a marked improvement from the 11PPG he was averaging in the 3 games that Nash was injured. Clearly that is no coincidence. Particularly in that Hawks loss he was totally embarrased by Childress of all players, watch him have a big game tonight to repay the favour. I'm going to shop around for some Matrix props as well.

Not playing the over in this one as I can't trust the shitHawks' offense to run with the Nash led Suns juggernaut, I can easily see a Suns 115-90 type of win in this one.

Other bets for me today:

u183.5 Pistons v Bulls (3)

Bit of a no brainer with two of the leading Eastern Conference teams facing off on TV, should be a typical Pistons playoff style game.

:shake:

Like the Suns. I'll be on the 1H, and if that's unsuccessful, I'll be able to grab the game at the same or a discounted rate.

GL!

i played Shawn Marion (Suns) Total Points+Rebounds Over 28.5

PHO 36.0 Shawn Marion made Slam Dunk, Assist Amare Stoudemire
ATL 30.0 Full Timeout

113-106.

We need a miracle, considering the Suns are barely playing any D now...

Awful excited for a push aren't you Satyr? Haha, oh well, I was hoping for a lucky ass cover. I'll take the push though.

A nothing day for me with a loss on the Bulls-Pistons under and a push in my big play - could have gotten the -8.5 but no complaints from me

We'll get them tomorrow

So predictible what's starting to happen in your threads on the other site Rod .. Soon as someone there starts to develop a following ineffitibly some idiot gets pissed off after a losing day and writes "thanks for making me lose money!" ...

Back