Rod's NBA Saturday

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
The Bulls wrap up their 7 game road trip tonight having gone 4-2 SU so far and at the same time even with the off court distractions are playing their best basketball of the season. In fact a testimant of how well they are playing on the current road trip is seen in the numbers, this will be the first time the Bulls will finish above 0.500 of a road trip of at least 5 games in 11 seasons.

The resurgence in the main has come down to the steady improvement of the Bulls front court pair of Thomas and Noah (Thomas is averaging 13.3 points, 9.3 rebounds and 1.8 blocks on this trip, while Noah is contributing 10.5 points, 7.0 rebounds and 2.8 blocks) which are significant increases to their season numbers. The Bulls are starting to move the ball more efficiently as a result.

Whilst the Mavs have been playing strongly of late as well, their last start drubbing by 28 points ensures they start the current homestand down on confidence.

Bulls ML over Mavs - (+265)

:shake:

Have the same feeling. The only thing I'm worried about is that both teams have been playing phenomenal, but I have a good feeling both teams will show up tonight. Still hard to decide, but 7 points look very attractive. GL on the ML.

Small problem. A little hard to believe but Dallas simply never loses at home on Saturday.

Small problem. A little hard to believe but Dallas simply never loses at home on Saturday.

Do you think it really matters that they are playing on a Saturday? I have always thought these types of trends were overhyped. Just my opinion though.

The Bulls wrap up their 7 game road trip tonight having gone 4-2 SU so far and at the same time even with the off court distractions are playing their best basketball of the season. In fact a testimant of how well they are playing on the current road trip is seen in the numbers, this will be the first time the Bulls will finish above 0.500 of a road trip of at least 5 games in 11 seasons.

The resurgence in the main has come down to the steady improvement of the Bulls front court pair of Thomas and Noah (Thomas is averaging 13.3 points, 9.3 rebounds and 1.8 blocks on this trip, while Noah is contributing 10.5 points, 7.0 rebounds and 2.8 blocks) which are significant increases to their season numbers. The Bulls are starting to move the ball more efficiently as a result.

Whilst the Mavs have been playing strongly of late as well, their last start drubbing by 28 points ensures they start the current homestand down on confidence.

Bulls ML over Mavs - (+265)

:shake:

Wow, good luck.

Keep in mind though that Chicago's recent wins were against bad teams (Sacramento Queens, Clipjoint, and the Hornets - very bad without Paul).

I am not sure how long this trend has gone on. For sure at least 30 games. If you do not understand that the team Knows this and will work till their hands are bloody to keep it alive---best handicapping is to bet against someone who is Not motivated. Think a little bit long and maybe the issue why did Dallas not show at utah comes into view. Because they have a home Saturday game is my guess.

Wow, good luck.

Keep in mind though that Chicago's recent wins were against bad teams (Sacramento Queens, Clipjoint, and the Hornets - very bad without Paul).

Sure but a month ago those were the kind of opponents this Bulls team were losing to. Winning breeds confidence and whilst I appreciate the Mavs at home are tough to beat, at +265 I have to take a shot especially if you consider that the Mavs are not a team that can exploit the Bulls in the low post which has been their achilles heel for seasons now.

Sure but a month ago those were the kind of opponents this Bulls team were losing to. Winning breeds confidence and whilst I appreciate the Mavs at home are tough to beat, at +265 I have to take a shot especially if you consider that the Mavs are not a team that can exploit the Bulls in the low post which has been their achilles heel for seasons now.

I may follow you, but did you consider taking the points? Just trying to gauge your confidene level here.

I may follow you, but did you consider taking the points? Just trying to gauge your confidene level here.

I've not taken the +7, I'm more of a value bettor so whilst the points would be the safe play I've gone of the ML purely because I feel it is significantly overpriced.

Fairly confident the Bulls keep this close tonight.

Still a great value play with that ML. I love the guts playing that team on their 7th road game but they have totally turned things around. Amazing, because it looked like things could really blow up before they left for the trip.

should have won

if Rose wasnt a rookie and was a superstar like Kobe or Lebron he would have got that call at the end of regulation.

damn Rose is gonna be a player. just need these clowns in charge to get him some help. fuck you ben gordon, as well.

tough one, roddy.

you predicted a close game and got it, almost a helluva call but you were definitely on the right side, for that price.

may the next one go your way, bro. GL

Back