Rod's NBA Playoffs Sunday

GL Rodders :cheers:

good series ahead of us Spurs/Suns ;)

hows my boy Giricek serving you?:D

15 is a lot to give in the playoffs although i do understand the reasoning behind such a large line. I think i may just be a spectator in this one.

GL Rod.

Satyr the Suns had to win that first game especially in the position they were in during the game. I don't expect them to take the series now, Spurs in 6.

I really like the under in the Celtics/Hawks game as well. The foundation of the Celtics' tremendous success this season has been on it's defense of the whole team moreso than what the big 3 have done. Game 1 of the playoffs I expect them to set the tone for what is to come for the next month.

u190.5 Celtics v Hawks

Satyr the Suns had to win that first game especially in the position they were in during the game. I don't expect them to take the series now, Spurs in 6.

I really like the under in the Celtics/Hawks game as well. The foundation of the Celtics' tremendous success this season has been on it's defense of the whole team moreso than what the big 3 have done. Game 1 of the playoffs I expect them to set the tone for what is to come for the next month.

u190.5 Celtics v Hawks

Agree with that 2nd paragraph quite a bit. All over the Atlanta team total. Gl tonight Rod.

Back