Rod's NBA Friday 10/31

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
I'll tally up my performance at the end of the week.

Again little to write this early in this season however I do like the Raps to do a number on the Warriors tonight in their home opener. The Bosh/J O'Neal tandem were too much for the Sixers frontcourt to contain, don't see the Warriors being able to contain them tonight.

Raptors -7 over Warriors (5)

Will add a couple more throughout the night.

GL

Like it Rod. Can you do me a favor and let the forum know when you are going to be in attendance at Suns games this year? If possible, could you also make your appearances at games with the Suns being favored by DD's?

Thanks in advance. :shake:

Like it Rod. Can you do me a favor and let the forum know when you are going to be in attendance at Suns games this year? If possible, could you also make your appearances at games with the Suns being favored by DD's?

:36_11_6:

that trend was MONEY:smiley_acbe:

:(

spiderman yes was just giving it a small shot but no cigar

Rough start to the night, 1 more to try and minimise the loss for today

Blazers +2 over Spurs (5)

GL

Back