Rod's ANZAC Day League/AFL

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Rugby Union 23-16-1 (+12.70 units)

AFL 13-7-0 (+16.67 units)

Rugby League 14-9-0 (+9.10 units)

OVERALL 50-32-1 (+38.47 units)

:shake:

Yep I am backing the worst team in the comp today on one of the biggest stages given it is a marquee game every year in the biggest play for me in league this season. I must be mad :eek:

Been eyeing this one up for a while now. Back with explanation et al later.

Roosters ML v Dragons - (+100) (5)

'an_horse'

I read in Sydney Morning Herald about a splurge on the Roosters. Any reason why the bottom place side is getting support, Rod.

I read in Sydney Morning Herald about a splurge on the Roosters. Any reason why the bottom place side is getting support, Rod.

I *think* it might be due to a few things:-

*Going to be VERY wet today which automatically means this becomes a leveller and a game played in the forwards
*Ryles is OUT for the Dragons and following on from the above point, the Dragons pack are pups and inexperienced and this is a huge game in the NRL calendar. Stack both packs up against each other and I would have to say the Roosters hold the advantage
*The weakest reason is the "due" factor - Roosters gotta win eventually, why not today against a team that to be honest have not fared much better to start the season

A couple of factors why I like the roosters:

Wing and Minicello showed glimpses of their best last week. Both can create scores from nothing and lack of points was one of roosters problems in the early games.

Also roosters played with alot of spirit in the second half when they could have dropped their heads down by about 20. Wanting to win counts for a fair bit in league for mine, I think the roosters want this one more.

errrrr ok I completely forgot to post my AFL play

I was smart enough to include AFL in my topic as well :smiley_acbe:

Yep I am backing the worst team in the comp today on one of the biggest stages given it is a marquee game every year in the biggest play for me in league this season. I must be mad :eek:

Been eyeing this one up for a while now. Back with explanation et al later.

Roosters ML v Dragons - (+100) (5)

'an_horse'

Bank it

Rugby Union 23-16-1 (+12.70 units)

AFL 13-7-0 (+16.67 units)

Rugby League 15-9-0 (+14.10 units)

OVERALL 51-32-1 (+43.47 units)

:shake:

Back