Rod's All Star Sunday

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Reg Season (140-109-3)+134.62 units

Hey fellas, I want to start posting some plays on CTG post All Star break, great site with no bullshit and think I can really learn from a lot of the guys here. I know I haven't posted any plays here before but if nobody has a huge objection I'm going to carry over my internet record which I maintain on all the sites I post just so it's easier to maintain the one set of numbers. Units 1-15, but rarely go over the 5 unit mark with most plays.<o =""></o>

In terms of the All Star game I obviously don't need to tell you this is such a crap shoot, best bet is a no bet but like all degenerates I'll need a reason not only to actually watch this but also get excited about it.

West -3.5 v East (1.5)

o255.5 West v East (1)

Parlay: West -3.5/o255.5 West v East (0.5)

Princely sum of 3 units staked all up, GL :cheers:

Hey Rod. Could not agree with you more about the fact that there is no bullshit that goes on here. Covers is getting out of control. You are one of my most trusted posters and glad you will be posting here too.

Welcome, Rod. I've been followin' your posts at covers. I haven't posted there in over a year.
Welcome to the site of "da good guys".

With ya on the over!

Let's get this one.

With you on the over, but other side with the East.

Just small bets for me as well..

GL and glad to see you posting your thoughts here so I don't have to go find them on covers..lol.

Keep up the great work in the 2nd half of the season Rod.

Excellent work yet again Rod.

Would love to see you posting your plays here all the time.

Back