Rockies vs Dodgers

Neither Kershaw or Gray were on last night, and that’s what I thought would happen, problem is that Fletcher behind the plate was just putrid, both pitcher had words with him as well as many batters on both sides and he called a balk and a ton of walks. Blackmon struck out without swinging a bat and not one single ball was in the strike zone at a critical time in the game with runners on.

Freeland’s last outing was really pedestrian for him so he would have to bounce back. I don’t know how you can play the over with these two pitchers today. This has 3-2 written all over it again. Going to come down to who walks more guys and then gives up the timely hit. Also after last night you gotta figure Diaz will correct Fletchers horrible night behind the plate as well.

I’ll take Freeland at plus money and also play under 10 :drinkingcouch:

Plus you are switching around the pitchers, Left and Right from last night so should see a different lineup on each side compared to last night. Matt Holliday is batting .407 but probably will pinch hit. Nolan needs to break out of his slump and against a strong lefty should be a perfect time.

Another thing from last night is that these moths showed up for the first time this year and they were everywhere, bothering the players and fans. And tonight will be warmer then last night. Not sure how that affects anything but you’ll see them after it gets dark. And they liked to divebomb people’s heads. Annoying really.

I love how Diaz lets the catcher and pitcher talk as long as they want because he’s busy discussing Kemp’s last at bat with Kemp at the plate.

I’m going to pound Freeland his next outing against buchholz, somebody remind me :usausausa:

Tomorrow with Anderson and Hiil I’m betting over 10.5 due to not knowing which pitcher shows up on each side but regardlessgive up runs.

Back