ROCKET MORTGAGE CLASSIC ~ Form Sheet

I've mentioned this in last few weeks, but I'll be in attendance Sunday afternoon for the final round.

Our lounge area is behind 16 green.

This is year #5 in Detroit and finally making it down.

We did the Buick several times in my twenties.

I also did the US Am at Oakland hills as part of my quasi bach party in '16.

Hopefully good weather!

Wife wants our bucket hats signed by Joel, but told her we needed to go down earlier in week for that.

Obviously will have a few smaller action bets this week + bet live on Sunday hole by hole action.

I've mentioned this in last few weeks, but I'll be in attendance Sunday afternoon for the final round.

Hopefully good weather!

Wife wants our bucket hats signed by Joel, but told her we needed to go down earlier in week for that.

Obviously will have a few smaller action bets this week + bet live on Sunday hole by hole action.
enjoy !!!!!!

Hopefully good weather!

This is awesome....have a blast @B.A.R. . Looking forward to the report!

I'm hoping to make the BMW this August in Denver (been a bit since we've had an event out here)

This is awesome....have a blast @B.A.R. . Looking forward to the report!

I'm hoping to make the BMW this August in Denver (been a bit since we've had an event out here)
For some reason I thought you were in Indiana, maybe it was just an office that was there?

Did you ever go to the Broadmoor for the modified Stableford tournament? Miss that thing...BMW is in Chicago isn't it?

For some reason I thought you were in Indiana, maybe it was just an office that was there?

Did you ever go to the Broadmoor for the modified Stableford tournament? Miss that thing...BMW is in Chicago isn't it?
Oh i got my years messed up....2024 it's here at Castle Pines (yep where the International....Stebleford tourney was hosted)

Reactions: KJ

Yea born in raised in Indiana but headed west after graduating from Purdue (first to LA in 2001 and then been in Denver since 2007).

Oh i got my years messed up....2024 it's here at Castle Pines (yep where the International....Stebleford tourney was hosted)
Didn't realize they were rotating it, is that going to be the first playoff event West of the Mississippi? Good on them for doing it, kinda gets boring having them on the same courses all the time. Really the only one that makes sense to repeat is Memphis because of the FedEx thing. It's annoying that the final is always at East Lake, not like Atlanta is all that desirable in late August anyway.

MGM does a weekly promo (and for the rest of the season an overall) that gives you three golfers, a tier one, two and three. You get the opportunity to redraw twice if you want to but the previous three are gone with the wind if you do. Have learned pretty quickly it's all about getting all three to make the cut which I haven't done to this point.

Got rid of a Deki and Kirk group, Walker was the third and I'm not all that confident in Jimmy these days. Punted that one and got:

Tier 1: Finau
Tier 2: Aberg
Tier 3 Harman

It uses the modified Stableford for scoring. I don't expect to finish in the money on a given week but figure all three of these could be in contention and will likely use them as a starting point for wagering this week. First time I'm using that promo as a basis for wagers.

Have a blast at @B.A.R. Looking forward to live, sharp play from you come Sunday.

Got me all excited for just a minute, thinking BMW was this year, in Denver @PaintCrew. Will definitely be in attendance when it rolls around.

Tee times are out- Rocket Mortgage Classic 2023 Tee Times - PGA TOUR
lol...yeah sorry on that one. I blame a couple golf buddies who were just talking about making sure we all went and didn't even connect the dots that it was next year

MGM are offering a free bet up to $50 if your win bet on a golfer loses but he finishes top 10.

Can't take Finau at +1200, it's just too short but giving it a run on Aberg +4000. Guy has game and playing in a non-elevated event it could be his breakout. He absolutely bombs it so the whole weekend will be driver/wedge/putter for him. Probably better value elsewhere but the top 10 insurance is nice, planned on taking him top 10 anyway.

MGM are offering a free bet up to $50 if your win bet on a golfer loses but he finishes top 10.

Can't take Finau at +1200, it's just too short but giving it a run on Aberg +4000. Guy has game and playing in a non-elevated event it could be his breakout. He absolutely bombs it so the whole weekend will be driver/wedge/putter for him. Probably better value elsewhere but the top 10 insurance is nice, planned on taking him top 10 anyway.
Good luck and thanks for the heads up with MGM

Reactions: KJ
DK has a +100 bonus up to a $50 bet for the first hole to be halved in the Steph/Klay v Mahomes/Kelce match tomorrow. Highly doubt I bet it, not sure the Chiefs team can compete with Steph but that bet is out there for anyone interested

Weather for today & tomorrow
Good luck today gentlemen

Saturday, July 1​

Hi 80°, Low 63°: Mostly cloudy, 24% chance of precipitation, 8 MPH winds

Sunday, July 2​

Hi 80°, Low 62°: Showers, 41% chance of precipitation, 10 MPH winds

Tee times moved up for tomorrow...

Split tees and threesome's.

8:55 am Rickie and the Canadians tee off.

Back