Road Divisional Dogs

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
From 2001-2015 in the month of April road divisional dogs have posted a record of 801-999 (44.5%) (+62.88 units)

this year it has compiled a record of 46-49 (48.4%) (+15.01 units)...yesterday it went 0-5 -5.0 units, so if you were going to get on this train today might not be a bad day to start...I will post the rest of this years action in this thread...I have played this system for the past 3 seasons and have turned a profit every year...this system is something I am going to lean on in the future as the 1st 3 weeks of the season for me have always been my most difficult...this also works fairly well in the month of JUNE...I will be looking into creating more filters for this system throughout this year but for now I am keeping it to just April games, divisional games, road dogs...I will put the plays in the night before or before 8am EST to get the reduced lines everyday, so if a line changes to become a play and I have already posted I will not count it...here is today's action

4/20

PHI +170
LAA +152

Last edited:
GL, sounds like you may have some very active nights with this strategy

If sittin on the back porch watchin 6-8 games at the same time while staying extremely hydrated is your idea of an active night...then yes sir I qualify...There is a higher volume using this system and most years you should expect to make 3-4 units in the first 3-4 weeks of the season...Next year this will be my primary focus the first 3 weeks, every year I try to find a way to implement different systems too early without enough stats. I am in the negative 3 of the last 4 years during this early portion of the season. This takes the stats out of it and you get a chance to see a large volume of teams very early in the year. I'm am sure playing these types of games there will be a year or two where you may break even but it is low risk. As I get a bit older I am realizing long term profit playing multiple sports year round is best achieved through lower risk wagering styles.

Last edited:
Taking the system out of the equation I like these plays regardless of the filters set. GL tonight!!

4/22

ATL +116
SF +103
SEA +111
BOS +106

WAS also looks to qualify once it pops up on the board, will add tomorrow

4/20...1-1...+.70
4/21...1-2...-.68

2017...48-52...+15.03

Hey Coach, Thanks for sharing this, excellent strategy. I'm sure the validity of the system is to play the games regardless of other capping info and it certainly is proven.

FWIW Wright is scheduled to pitch today in Baltimore and he as other knucklers are difficult to predict. One weather factor that messes with Wright is high humidity as his floater flattens out and Balt bombers are capable of putting up bunches in a hurry. Game time is predicted to be light rain and humidity supposed to be high during the game so Wright's ability to get people out may be compromised. Hope not but possible. My personal opinion is that they should never pitch Wright on days like this but they aren't asking me for my input. ha ha

Good luck on your plays

Hey Coach, Thanks for sharing this, excellent strategy. I'm sure the validity of the system is to play the games regardless of other capping info and it certainly is proven.

FWIW Wright is scheduled to pitch today in Baltimore and he as other knucklers are difficult to predict. One weather factor that messes with Wright is high humidity as his floater flattens out and Balt bombers are capable of putting up bunches in a hurry. Game time is predicted to be light rain and humidity supposed to be high during the game so Wright's ability to get people out may be compromised. Hope not but possible. My personal opinion is that they should never pitch Wright on days like this but they aren't asking me for my input. ha ha

Good luck on your plays

Not that I don't believe humidity is a factor but I think wind direction is a much bigger factor on most of these type guys...wind blowing out is a good thing and wind at the pitchers back is a terrible thing

Penny on Philadelphia

How is he doing this year???...haven't really kept up so far with him...last year he had the best run I have ever heard of, made a few mortgage payments and paid for a vacation trailing him 2nd half of the season last summmer

4/24

sd +164

4/20...1-1...+.70
4/21...1-2...-.68
4/22...1-4...-2.97
4/23...2-0...+2.26

2017...51-56...+14.32

4/25

ATL +123
CIN +111
SD +142
TB +147
NYY +113
OAK +126

will update record tomorrow, headed in for the night

4/26

atl +135
sd +115
tb +133
nyy +133
oak +118

4/20...1-1...+.70
4/21...1-2...-.68
4/22...1-4...-2.97
4/23...2-0...+2.26
4/24...0-1...-1.0
4/25...1-3...-1.53

2017...52-60...+11.79

Of course- I thought you had data going back to 2001. I'm going to collect some of this as well tomorrow AM. GL tonight!

Back