Road America

I like where Power is at mentally. If you saw the post race interview he’s in a really good place and he’s always been that kind of guy. I think McLaughlin is the same way, and I’m not so sure he is. The fast start to the season has drifted. We’ll still be looking to fade Harvey until the odds don’t allow it. Can’t play any of the short numbers imo.

As far as hitting the home run it would be Grosjean +1400 or Ericsson +1600, but I’m passing once again. Hell maybe even Rossi at +2000 might be worth a shot. Weather is kinda iffy so we’ll have to keep an eye on that. Maybe Newgarden gets redemption this Sunday like Power did in Belle Isle? Certainly was bad luck for him last year . Can’t wait for this one, it’s an awesome damn track. Oh, and we welcome Simona back. Two ladies for the first time in and Indycar race in almost ten years.

Less than a second between the top 13. Helio went off track but think he just stalled it with no damage. Interesting to note that his teammate (Pagenaud) is consistently outperforming him. And not by a small margin

24170ED5-AA16-4B05-8EAF-C886CEFF3B7A.jpeg

26 of the 32 winners here have come from the top 6. Only one outside the top 10. That’s a strong stat. Herta bumped to 11th on the grid because of an engine change.

Grosjean suffered a mechanical issue during the group of 12 or he likely would have made the fast 6. So he’s in a good ride

Back