Road America

Darkhorses are RHR and Kanaan, both +2000. I almost bet Dixon in all 3 matchups, but greed in gambling....I should be on Aleshin v Daly and Chaves v Pigot. Remind me of that after qualifying.

Thanks Wiseguy, I appreciate it. First practice session is over and I have just started watching it. The general consensus from reading elsewhere is that everyone is not up to speed, but Pagenaud is p1, imagine that. They showed an x-ray of Newgarden's shoulder and he has 13 screws holding is clavicle together. Damn I love tough sons a bitches. More to go before I can ramble some thoughts.

http://racecontrol.indycar.com/

Rahal and Dixon are fine. Munoz is damn quick for a road course. Pagenaud is in that zone that all drivers seek. Hawks worth will fuck it up, just watch. Chilton is still a turd till otherwise proven (nice damn work tho) and Rossi continues to impress. Marco is eating shrooms and listening to the Doors and Bourdais hates his car. Kimball has been drinking during the first two sessions, but there's still time. Only Newgarden knows if that hand can sustain, and I have my doubts. We'll know more tomorrow

So we have three guys that have found the 142's. Bourdais seems to have found what he was missing. Chilton trying to impress me. Wish I had played my darkhorses. Munoz blows his engine and will probably have to go back to the one he was using at the Indy Grand Prix.....not good. Sato might just shake things up later this afternoon in qualifying. Rahal is still fast, just need him to stay on the damn track.

http://www.indycar.com/Stats

Thanks for the thoughts, I'll dabble on some with you. Still deciding if I want to make the less than an hour trip tomorrow to the track. Not a huge fan of watching races at the track unless you're in the boxes

You should go Fondy, especially if you're that close. I understand what you're saying, but these races need all the support they can get. I always enjoy wandering around Barber and checking out the car shows and some of the old race cars they always bring. It does appear that the turnout has been exceptional, which I love to see. Elkhart is defintely on my bucket list. There is no damn reason they should have ever left, and they better not ever do it again. GL with your plays, although at this moment we have two freeking matchups posted. What the hell?? Still want to see the warmup and it looks like that rather impressive storm has passed, so we should be good. I'll be back if/when they are so kind as to offer more on the menu. I'm ready for this one, can't wait. :cheers3:

Well, they're up....and ugh. I didn't have anything particular in mind, but I'm passing unless there is an appealing Power play that surfaces. Little surprised the Rahal Munoz number isn't higher and still see that as playable. The Montoya +255 v Dixon is appealing just because it's racing and an off strategy, fuel race, or late funny yellow can always happen. Montoya hasn't exactly been in good form these past few, so I'm passing. If they post a Marco , it'll probably be juiced so high it will be unplayable. Still like my two and wish everyone the best. Turn em loose already.

Back