RJ/SHSU

I was planning on going to the Fiesta, Sugar, or MNC game before all of this. However, now I'm thinking of voting with my dollars and not going to whatever bowl Texas ends up in and encouraging others to do the same.

Only way we get a playoff and fairness put in the system is to vote with dollars. Otherwise, the leaders feel that everything is just fine.

I think it's ridiculous teams like Boise/Utah/ACC/Big East must be included in the BCS. If the formula is so trusted, why not just pick the BCS bowls from the top 8 ranked BCS teams?

Don't want to hate on Boise & Utah, but a middle of the pack Big 12 team (Oklahoma State) or SEC team (Ole Miss) could go undefeated in the WAC & Mountain West conference.

On the bright side, another 3 way tie won't take place for awhile because Tech isn't going to beat OU/UT again for another 2+ years. Hopefully by then, something will have changed.

The sad part is they will change the tie-breaker after this season. Rules change when shit blow up in its face like it did today.

It would be funny if Texas gets fucked down the road by the new rule change.

Ketchum's klan talking about leaving the Big 12 haha.

Even more funny was a thread today on TexAgs:
"What are our chances with Manti Teo? We can out recruit USC for this guy!"

:36_11_6:

Don't leave the Big XII. Just play to win every game. Every game. And run up the score. And improve the non-conference schedule. And change the tie-breaker. And boycott the BCS bowl this year.

If anything, it seems to me like you would NOT want to improve your SOS. Take a look at Tech. All that matters in the end is the "W". Why risk playing a mediocre team in a non-conference game where you will be their superbowl? The only game UT has to win next year is the OU game and they are undefeated. Tech will be down, OSU will be OSU, Baylor & aTm are basically off weeks.

Beat OU and 2010 is Orange.

OU will be down next year as well. They lose its entire OL, top 2 WRs, and probably Gresham and Bradford early to the NFL draft.

Texas loses really only WR Cosby, DE Orakpo, and DT Miller. They will be loaded next year and probably preseason #1 or #2 with USC.

Big 10 could always use another team for a championship game and 2 divisions. Send Northwestern to the MAC and bring Iowa State with you. Or Penn State to Big East.

Never understand why ND doesn't just lower their admission standards and join the Big 10. The days of kids dreaming to go to ND are dead.

yet Fat Charlie continues to bring in top recruiting classes year after year.

Please define "top recruiting classes".

I haven't seen anything "top" from Notre Dame in 10+ years.

Top Recruiting classes to me would be a top 10 rated class, I don't know how else to define "top recruiting classes"

According to rivals.com

2009: #10 (current rank)
2008: #2
2007: #8
2006: #8

I would say that is evidence of "top recruiting classes" for Notre Shame

Back