Ohio -3
LSU/TAMU O52

FCS
SE La PK
Montana -24
Liberty +7
Fordham/SHU U63.5

Last edited:
Is Watson still out? If Stoudt is starting, I like it. If Watson, not so much...

Right now, if we are being honest, is either team worth a shit? Bc of that this game is literally a "gamble" at its definitions foundation. #TossUp.

Right now, if we are being honest, is either team worth a shit? Bc of that this game is literally a "gamble" at its definitions foundation. #TossUp.

So isn't getting 4.5 points in a game you see as a tossup worth it? Clemson isn't worth a shit without Watson at QB but they're pretty solid with him IMO. Appreciate your thoughts though

So isn't getting 4.5 points in a game you see as a tossup worth it? Clemson isn't worth a shit without Watson at QB but they're pretty solid with him IMO. Appreciate your thoughts though

I suppose in that sense, you are correct. Is Watson playing, or no?

I suppose in that sense, you are correct. Is Watson playing, or no?

Will be game time decision after they see how he does at practice this week. Most of this wager is because Spurrier is so deep in Dabo's head. If Watson doesn't play SoCar should win the game

If watson can go and the OBC still pulls this off.....Dabo on suicide watch.....gg

GL Dwight.....

Auburn Under 9.5 wins -110
Must lose to Bama

Clemson Over 8.5 Wins +100
Must beat South Carolina

Miami Under 7.5 Wins +130

Notre Dame Under 7.5 +135
What a collapse...comes down to the final and I have USC +135

TAMU Under 7.5 Wins +100
Game against LSU for all the marbles

Vanderbilt Under 6 Wins -155

Wake Forest Under 3.5 Wins +145
Just need Duke to win on senior day

VT to win Coastal +400

Northwestern to win B10 West +1200 0.5 units risked

Houston +275 to win AAC (0.5 units risked)

Melvin Gordon O1554 total yards 0.55-0.50
Best bet I made all season

Will be game time decision after they see how he does at practice this week. Most of this wager is because Spurrier is so deep in Dabo's head. If Watson doesn't play SoCar should win the game
Yea spurrier lives rent free in Dabo's brain. Mainly because spurrier takes every public opportunity to get a Clemson jab in there and then Dabo looks like the younger brother when he lashes out. Honesly should be a great game though just because Lorenzo Ward is on the way out and the D is terrible.

South Carolina +4.5

Schrute I hope this is just a hedging bet on your end with that future you have on clemson.

Scar is really going to miss the legs of Connor Shaw this year in addition to an easily rattled Boyd who spurrier owned.

Thompson has shown that he doesn't do well under pressure, and scar doesn't have a running game without a healthy Davis. Venables is going to dial up blitz after blitz, and I expect a few turnovers to make this a one sided affair.

I believe Watson is a go, but if he is not, my prediction will still favor clemson, just not by as much.

Schrute I hope this is just a hedging bet on your end with that future you have on clemson.

Scar is really going to miss the legs of Connor Shaw this year in addition to an easily rattled Boyd who spurrier owned.

Thompson has shown that he doesn't do well under pressure, and scar doesn't have a running game without a healthy Davis. Venables is going to dial up blitz after blitz, and I expect a few turnovers to make this a one sided affair.

I believe Watson is a go, but if he is not, my prediction will still favor clemson, just not by as much.
Actually brandon Wilds has 5.6 ypc and Mike Davis has 5.1 YPC and Wilds long is longer. Wilds has been solid. The run game is good when spurrier sticks with it. In two of the losses spurrier got rid of the run and Thompson got put in bad spots throwing multiple times. BUT SC is definitely depleted this year and on the road.

Have those first two fcs games with you.
That's all I have for now.
Not a totals guy but that Under looks good.
Best of luck

GL. With you on all of those FCS sides. Also took Fordham -11 early in the week. I'm Watching Montana State's quarterback situation closely, too. If Prukop plays, I think they get inside 11.5.

GL. With you on all of those FCS sides. Also took Fordham -11 early in the week. I'm Watching Montana State's quarterback situation closely, too. If Prukop plays, I think they get inside 11.5.

Agree about MSU. Likely won't know half an hour before kick-off. I'll try to post when I hear, but might be too busy tailgating to remember.

Back