Rival Wednesday Puck Lines

Vitopuck

Pretty much a regular
Vancouver Canucks -1.5 (+220)

San Jose Sharks -1.5 (+170)

Calgary Flames -1.5 (+115)

:biggestfan:

DAMN!!! "Wile E Coyote" 2-0 5 minutes into the 1st period ??? with the 2nd score their 12th shorty of the season ??? In Game Sharks +225 :mad:

OK. more back to normal in Phoenix. NOW 2-1 Coyotes 8 minutes into the 1st on a Sharks Kevin Labanc goal. In game Sharks now +130 :)

The damn bruins put me in a mood

I HATE the fucking Boston Bruins. I can NEVER get on the right side of those assholes and I HATE that cheap shot weasel Marchand!!! :thumbsdown8:

freeking TIED in Calgary 1-1 half way thru the 2nd. damn Linus Ullmark ROBBING the Flames ASS with 20 saves to Rittich 15 :mad:

Last edited:
well 1-1 @ Calgary end of the 2nd with game SOG's 21-20 Flames, BIG saves by Ullmark in the period. NEED the Flames to have their standard 3rd period :(

AND still 2-1 Coyotes 5 minutes into the 2nd AND as I type the freeking Coyotes SCORE @ 5:05 of the period 3-1 :mad:

I was on the wrong side tonight gentlemen, damn coyotes!!

YA!!! it is pretty much "WHO LET the DOG'S OUT" around the league with +155 @ Senators beating the Avalanche 5-2, +130 @ Flyers over Bruins 4-3, +200 Sabers @ Flames TIED 1-1 and +132 Coyotes now up 4-2 on the Hosersharks with 7 minutes to GO in the 2nd @ Phoenix :(

OK!!! Matthew Tkachuk FINALLY gets a 2nd goal past Ullmark on the power play @ 6:49 of the 2nd 2-1 Flames AND as I type the god damn Sabres SCORE to TIE 2-2, FUCK!!! :mad:

AND 4-2 "Wile E Coyote" end of the 2nd with game SOG's 29-21 Coyotes. "Ding Dong Dell in goal put the Sharks in a WELL!!!

NOW the Sabres GOAL to make it 3-2 Sabres in Calgary, WTF, Rittich!!! :mad:

the Buffalo broadcast just showing the UNREAL saves Linus Ullmark has made BUT the Flames SCORE to TIE 3-3 with 8 26 to GO in the 3rd :)

I should KNOW better than to bet AGAINST Linus Ullmark. the guy can STEAL GAMES!!! has 30 saves tonight vs 19 for Rittich :(

AND Jack Eichel OT GOAL WINS for the Sabres. at LEAST they keep the Flames from getting the 2nd standings point which HELPS my VGK. Linus REALLY deserved the WIN :)

Man WTF happened last night? I went to bed (early) with things looking good, then B's blow it, Calgary can't cash 1P over (lost game to boot but I wasn't on it) & SJ losses.

Back