RIP - Conrad Dobler

bookieassassin

Pretty much a regular
One of my favorite players back in the day - so dirty it was funny. Early in his career, he wasn't very good, so he decided if he was going to stay in the league, he needed a 'plan'. The plan was to do ANYTHING he could to protect his QB (OG) - and annoy the DL to get them off their game. Including, but not limited to : leg whips, tripping, elbows / knees to the head, biting, eye gouging, punching in the nuts, clipping downfield, taking out knees ....etc.

NFL 100

Last edited:
RIP ..
Always loved hearing all the stories from his former teammates and us regular folk while he was here in Buffalo ....One of my favorites was him jumping in the stands to drink beers with the fans after the BILLS made the playoffs...

I'll post some of them here later today..

The hardest I ever saw my old man laugh was during St Louis / Dallas? game - they showed a Dobler montage of 7/8 plays where he did something he could have been arrested for on each one ha.....

The hardest I ever saw my old man laugh was during St Louis / Dallas? game - they showed a Dobler montage of 7/8 plays where he did something he could have been arrested for on each one ha.....

That's hilarious
My favorite story was from one of his teammates who said Dobler used to take a massive dump before games and intentionally wipe the shet and piss all over his arse with the plan to sit or lay on the opposition ...The teammate who told the story said a few of the lineman and QB Joe Feguson had to put cotton balls in their nose some games bc he smelled so bad .

Back