RIDE the HOT STREAK -Sunday NFL picks

Welp fellas, I have been at this game for over 21 years, and I just hit my last 22 of 25 bets going back to Dec 6th (that's 88%). Never had a run like that & I'm certain it will come to a bloody end today. But, hey, I am never one to throw in the towel. So here are my leans as I look at the NFL card this morning:

Clev -6.5 (Daniel Jones is out for NYG & I don't see Corky (aka McCoy) doing enough to score with the Browns. Browns will wear them down.)
KC -2.5 (Brees might have some rust & KC offense is full throttle right now, I know the Saints Def is good, but they ain't that good. KC all day long.)
SF -3 (Dallas sucks & they need to lose this game for drafting purposes. SF has heart, Dallas has none. Give me the team with heart. 49'ers by 6)
Mia -1 (The pats are hit & miss, but I think Miami pulls it together & plays their best football today. Just enough offense to sneak by NE. Cam blows, more of a bet against him.)
Teaser: Titans -2 & Colts pick 'em (No way either of these games should be close but it is the NFL so taking the points with a light teaser play.)

Would love to hear your thoughts & comments on these plays & any that you might like.

I really appreciate this forum, been mostly a silent observer for years. I wish you all the best & hope you crush the books to day and every day. For whatever reason I always have more success in NFL vs college, which is weird. I think KC is my favorite play of the day, they are just too damn good, even if they give up points.
Brooke.jpg

Last edited:
Nice run Coach!

I'm already on all four of those straight plays, as well as the other two in your teaser.

Hopefully today is NOT the day it comes to a bloody end.

:cheers3:

I think Gmen are better off with colt than a injured Jones who was a sitting duck last week. I don’t think they have to score with browns cause I suspect that giants front 4 gonna be in bakers face all night as browns missing one their all pro guards in this one. I think this will be a much different far more ugly game than browns been accustomed to playing lately where 20 points could very well win it. Gem gonna do what they do and pound the rock and shorten the game. That one worries me, baker bound to have a bad game and giants defense has given much better qbs than him problems!

I think Gmen are better off with colt than a injured Jones who was a sitting duck last week. I don’t think they have to score with browns cause I suspect that giants front 4 gonna be in bakers face all night as browns missing one their all pro guards in this one. I think this will be a much different far more ugly game than browns been accustomed to playing lately where 20 points could very well win it. Gem gonna do what they do and pound the rock and shorten the game. That one worries me, baker bound to have a bad game and giants defense has given much better qbs than him problems!
Can't disagree with you on all that. However, McCoy is terrible. Just awful. If he plays, I consider this a win, bc I don't know how in the hell the NYG will score. I know that Chubb/Hunt are gonna get theirs, they are too good.

Can't disagree with you on all that. However, McCoy is terrible. Just awful. If he plays, I consider this a win, bc I don't know how in the hell the NYG will score. I know that Chubb/Hunt are gonna get theirs, they are too good.

I rather see a health colt than hurt Jones but I hear you. They win by gallman having big game and baker turning it over! Maybe a special teams play. I just need the cover tho!!! Gl

Back